Bigfoot is Cain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot is Cain

How did you find CS? I was on CB for awhile (I was a nobody there as well). I became increasingly irritated with that site, but I needed somewhere to gauge my pessimism/realism/"string-pulling" against other fans for those times that I need to try to reign myself in

How did you choose your moniker? Cain is Bigfoot, Bigfoot is Cain

What do you do (other than read CS)? Work, sit on the couch, offer token assistance in child-rearing, sleep, repeat. My routine is only broken up by BYU football and basketball

How many time zones have you lived in? 3

What are your sports loyalties? BYU. I have messed up priorities because of BYU, but I don't have a desire to change at this point. I also follow the Dodgers, but I'm not a good fan. I have another team, but if I reveal it then someone could probably figure out my former CB name if they didn't have a life

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be? I don't expect him to ask me a question.

Optional, but encouraged questions:

What do you like about CS? It's not CB. Probably not an original answer, but it's the truth

What don't you like about CS? Some of you are real bastards

Do you pee in the sink? Not lately

Did you ever consider an alternative career path? Every day

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs? No, drugs aren't my thing

What's your standing in the church? (this was originally meant as a joke but it stuck) Stake sports and 11 year old scouts, but I seem to be going inactive with a 3 year old and 4 month old who constantly have a runny nose and cough

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking? I am very creepy. It comes natural. I'm coming to accept it. I've been peering through the back windows at night for a couple of years probably

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread? Of course not

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome.

Stop being such a creep and post more.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

bienvenidos

Comment

I wish I could have a fro like the dude in your pic.

Comment

Welcome. I expect a lot more activity in the Bigfoot thread(s) now.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot is Cain View Post
              What don't you like about CS? Some of you are real bastards
              Please tell us how you really feel... and don't forget to name names.

Welcome aboard.
              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Don't we already have a Bigfoot thread?

Comment

Welcome! How bout some creepy posts, now?
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Hullo. Welcome.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Welcome. If you apply yourself, there's no reason you can't get to 40 posts by 2016.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

You are dead to me.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Some of you are real Bastards."

Thats a strong intro. Gotta love it. I think 90% of us know who the real and fake bastards are around here, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                            "Some of you are real Bastards."

Thats a strong intro. Gotta love it. I think 90% of us know who the real and fake bastards are around here, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.
                            Right. My parents were married, so the assertion doesn't bother me.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Welcome CiBF.
                              One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                              SU

Comment

Working...
                              X