I don't like Carl's Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like Carl's Jr

but I do like the new steak sandwich commercials. Who is this chica?

[youtube]wwTkaoPq6GY&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]hcqw2xjWjIk&NR=1[/youtube]
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

I actually think the 6 dollar burger is pretty decent at Carls.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      I actually think the 6 dollar burger is pretty decent at Carls.
      good call. it actually is not a bad burger, esp if you need drive through.

sigpic

Comment

The western bacon cheeseburger is one of the best fast food burgers ever. Damn you Hardee's, you east-coast wannabe Carl's Jr., for not carrying it on your menu.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          The western bacon cheeseburger is one of the best fast food burgers ever. Damn you Hardee's, you east-coast wannabe Carl's Jr., for not carrying it on your menu.
          Amen and Amen
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Do you guys remember the old-school Carl's Jr fries? before they switched? They used to be these ridged puffy fries that tasted amazing and delicious.

Sometime in the 90s, Carl's switched to the standard lame fries format.

They have never been the same.

War the DOUBLE western bacon cheeseburger. Also, Carl's used to have chili peppers that they would give you in a cup if you asked for them. not sure if they still do that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Do you guys remember the old-school Carl's Jr fries? before they switched? They used to be these ridged puffy fries that tasted amazing and delicious.

War the DOUBLE western bacon cheeseburger. Also, Carl's used to have chili peppers that they would give you in a cup if you asked for them. not sure if they still do that.

Are they like Del Taco fries? If so, they suck. I like the new fries.

Of the big fast food burger chains, Carl's Jr. is the best IMO. I'd sure love to replace them with In N Out, but so far the bastards have resisted expanding into the SL market.
              "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Why would any of us think you liked Carl's Jr?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

War waffle fries. Those were the bomb.

Also war side of jalapenos.

War Six Dollar Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                    Are they like Del Taco fries? If so, they suck. I like the new fries.

Of the big fast food burger chains, Carl's Jr. is the best IMO. I'd sure love to replace them with In N Out, but so far the bastards have resisted expanding into the SL market.
                    Can't speak to Del Taco fries.

I/O is on its way to Utah. Sit pat.

sigpic

Comment

I/O is on its way to Utah. Sit pat.
                      I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I love I/O, but I am afraid more double-doubles would do some real damage to my waistline.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I love I/O, but I am afraid more double-doubles would do some real damage to my waistline.
                        I usually get the 3x3, so I can feel your angst.

Two weeks ago we introduced our dudes to the single patty animal style and vanilla shake. They loved it. It was a bonding moment.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post

I thought CJ's and Hardees were the same company?

Comment

Carls still has the waffle fries you just have to ask for them.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Carls still has the waffle fries you just have to ask for them.
                              WHAT!?? no way. do they taste the same as the old ones? I'm going to Carl's today for lunch if this really is the case.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X