Wrubell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrubell

His shirt looks like its puffed full of air.

Other than that, I generally like the guy. I don't like some of the football terms he uses. They seem a level or two above the knowledge level of the casual fan.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    His shirt looks like its puffed full of air.

Other than that, I generally like the guy. I don't like some of the football terms he uses. They seem a level or two above the knowledge level of the casual fan.
    This was a pretty one sided debate over on CB. I think he is very likeable and probably great for most BYU fans. For me I am not big on rah, rah and especially someone screaming with glee, touchdown BYU, touchdown BYU over and over again. However, like I said I am sure I am in the minority and for the majority he does a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      This was a pretty one sided debate over on CB. I think he is very likeable and probably great for most BYU fans. For me I am not big on rah, rah and especially someone screaming with glee, touchdown BYU, touchdown BYU over and over again. However, like I said I am sure I am in the minority and for the majority he does a great job.
      You're right, and I don't want to get into a CB-style debate about him. Mainly I just wanted to post a picture of his puffy shirt.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You're right, and I don't want to get into a CB-style debate about him. Mainly I just wanted to post a picture of his puffy shirt.
        LOL

Comment

I like glee. He may be a Canuck dork and one probably wants to tape his buns together when he breaks down why the 3 line pass is such a breach of gentlemenly protocol, but I care not what anyone says about him. As for my and my house we believe his nocturnal emission when John found Jonny qualifies him for heaven, let it be spoken...let it be done!
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

BUT I DON"T WANT TO BE A PRIATE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              I like glee. He may be a Canuck dork and one probably wants to tape his buns together when he breaks down why the 3 line pass is such a breach of gentlemenly protocol, but I care not what anyone says about him. As for my and my house we believe his nocturnal emission when John found Jonny qualifies him for heaven, let it be spoken...let it be done!
              You are just more excitable than I am, as evidenced by how easily something gets your nipples hard.

Comment

I like Wrubell as both the football and basketball play-by-play guy, probably like his football calls a little better. His Beck to Harline call is classic.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                  His Beck to Harline call is classic.
                  The classic part about that call is the grown man screaming like a giddy schoolgirl in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                    I like Wrubell as both the football and basketball play-by-play guy, probably like his football calls a little better. His Beck to Harline call is classic.
                    In my opinion, Greg really shines in his basketball broadcasts. He actually describes the action on the court rather than giving a glorified version of an online gamecast.
                    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
                      The classic part about that call is the grown man screaming like a giddy schoolgirl in the background.
                      Was that Kugr Maniac?
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

I like Wrubell okay. I agree he gets overly excited at times, but in fairness, he can get pretty lively when the opponent scores too, which can be even more annoying. At least he's not like the Ute play by play guy who acts as if his world is imploding every time their opponent scores.
                        "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                          I like Wrubell okay. I agree he gets overly excited at times, but in fairness, he can get pretty lively when the opponent scores too, which can be even more annoying. At least he's not like the Ute play by play guy who acts as if his world is imploding every time their opponent scores.
                          How about Dolce. I was riding along to the tailgate last week and we had the Ute game on. I swear, before we found the station I was saying how much Dolce talks about the refs. screwing the Utes. No kidding, the first play we hear,Dolce goes off on the refs. not catching a hold or something.

Comment

How about Dolce. I was riding along to the tailgate last week and we had the Ute game on. I swear, before we found the station I was saying how much Dolce talks about the refs. screwing the Utes. No kidding, the first play we hear,Dolce goes off on the refs. not catching a hold or something.
                            maybe he's the one I'm referring to. Is he play by play or color?
                            "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                              maybe he's the one I'm referring to. Is he play by play or color?
                              color

Comment

Working...
                              X