Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Vegas

CH checking in,

This looks like a really good set up here. I look forward to seeing how things work out here. In 3 days, I'll be in Vegas with BigYfan and Boylenover having a great time. I'm just trying to survive this week.

Welcome aboard CougarHut.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

YOhio thanks CH for checking in.

Comment

Can you talk me into that emotion? I'm trying to decide whether to go or not and I am completely ambivalent. Which if that's the case, why spend the time or $?
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          Can you talk me into that emotion? I'm trying to decide whether to go or not and I am completely ambivalent. Which if that's the case, why spend the time or $?
          I am pretty much the same. However, my wife is desperately missing Filipino food and Vegas is full of it. I think they even have the world's worst fast food in Jolie-Bee. On top of that I only went to one game this year. Season tickets and only one game. So I'd like to see the team play live one time. Next, it's always fun seeing friends that you only get to see at games. Lots of people will be there and there will be a little more time for lunches or tailgating. Lastly, I'll do some Christmas shopping in Vegas. That's how I'm getting excited for the game.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I feel very similar. I'm going because a guy in my ward invited my son and I to go down there with him and his sons. It was a nice gesture and I didn't want to turn him down.

The closer it gets, I'm beginning to regret my decision a little more each day mainly due to the amount of money I'm spending to do something I really would have chosen not to do under other circumstances.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

I don't know why but last week I got super excited to go, and bought a plane ticket.

Other than seeing/meeting some CUFers I am really having buyers remorse. I am pretty sure we are going to lose and it is going to be cold. The HD option sounds better every day.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

As much as I would like to go, as the week is progressing it's looking less likely that I will.

Time to start saving for a couple or trips to see them play next year. Whoever/if they play their season opener in Dallas...and then to Tempe to see the AZ State game.

We also always doing a quick roadie down to the UNLV game.

Comment

For me, It's all about having a great time with a couple of good friends (BoylenOver and BigYfan). Honestly if I made a hierarchy of what I'm looking forward to most, the game is probably 3rd or 4th. Seeing my favorite brother, hitting the town with my buddies, and good food is what is really getting me hyped up.

Need more motivation? Saturday afternoon we are taking BO to hooters at sunset station for his birthday lunch.

Comment

Working...
                  X