BYU and Utah in week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU and Utah in week 4

How crucial will the bounce-back games be? Personally, I think a loss by either team could turn a potential MWC title contender into a team fighting to get bowl-eligible.

A win would restore confidence and right the ship, but a loss would have more impact.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    How crucial will the bounce-back games be? Personally, I think a loss by either team could turn a potential MWC title contender into a team fighting to get bowl-eligible.

A win would restore confidence and right the ship, but a loss would have more impact.
    I agree. A loss and you would hear "we still have a lot of games to go", but that would be just talk. Practicing and playing would become a chore and no fun.

Comment

I think both teams blow out their opponent next week.
      "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
      —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Both are undefeated in the MWC. Both control their own destiny for that crown. When the BCS bowls begin, both yearn to be the one remembered as winning the Silver Bowl two weeks and twenty bowl games earlier against a fifth place team.

Comment

This shows how much I care about these stupid pre-Christmas bowl games.....it is likely/possible that either BYU or Utah will play in the Vegas bowl....but where does the second place MWC team play? I can't remember the other horrible tie-ins. Isn't the Idaho one tied into the MWC?

I will go on record as saying that if BYU goes to the Vegas Bowl again, I will go. Again.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X