Sarkesian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarkesian

It's early, but I think Sarkesian will be a titan. USC went out today and was making 10, 20, 30 yard runs. A touchdown in almost no time. After SC had to settle for a field goal on the second drive the game changed, though it was 10-0. Still, you could see SC was faster, bigger. But the Huskies made virtually no mistakes, and once it got down to five minutes to go and the score tied, they drove the stake through USC's heart. They lack athletes right now, after Willingham literally gave up the last two years. But the heart and intelligence they showed really speak volumes about Sarkesian.

Imagine, losing 15 straight until they beat Idaho last week, and 10 straight losses in the Pac 10, a proud tradition like Washington, then experiencing what happened today. I'm happiest for the kids. They deserve Sarkesian
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

The real superstar...

Is Nick Holt the DC. I know SC had a new QB but he stopped that team dead cold.

He might as well start sharpening his resume, he'll be a head coach somewhere next year.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      It's early, but I think Sarkesian will be a titan. USC went out today and was making 10, 20, 30 yard runs. A touchdown in almost no time. After SC had to settle for a field goal on the second drive the game changed, though it was 10-0. Still, you could see SC was faster, bigger. But the Huskies made virtually no mistakes, and once it got down to five minutes to go and the score tied, they drove the stake through USC's heart. They lack athletes right now, after Willingham literally gave up the last two years. But the heart and intelligence they showed really speak volumes about Sarkesian.

Imagine, losing 15 straight until they beat Idaho last week, and 10 straight losses in the Pac 10, a proud tradition like Washington, then experiencing what happened today. I'm happiest for the kids. They deserve Sarkesian

Good for Sark. Seems like a nice guy and has a good football knowledge.

Comment

Sarkisian.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          Sarkisian.
          Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

It was driving me crazy, but I just couldn't be that guy again.
          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
            Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

It was driving me crazy, but I just couldn't be that guy again.
            To me, he will always be Sarkesian.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=5

Comment

Working...
              X