SC Washington thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Washington thread

Fight On, Havili. That was a nice first drive. McKnight finishes it off.

SC 7 UW 0

:usc:
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Fight On, Havili. That was a nice first drive. McKnight finishes it off.

SC 7 UW 0

:usc:
    And that was why I did n't pick the upset.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

upset alert is officially on.

Aaron Corp looks horrible. Deer in headlights. where is Mitch Mustain?

SC should be very concerned right now. What an awful first half offensively. The defense kept the team in the game. Fortunately, UW is fairly inept on offense.

sigpic

Comment

Wow...I thought this thing would be over by the end of the 1st quarter.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

well, this is what happens when your QB rotation is a true freshman and a redshirt freshman, I guess.

Corp has been very disappointing.

McKnight turned his ankle.

this has all the makings of another SC conference loss. boo!

I am hoping they come out in the second half with a little more composure. That final drive with no timeouts didn't end very positively, but hopefully Corp can build on that.

sigpic

Comment

SC killing itself with all these holding penalties. Way too sloppy.

sigpic

Comment

I'm listening to the game on Sirius. USC has a good radio team. One of the better college radio guys I've heard

Comment

another SC turnover in the red zone. I am feeling something familiar in my stomach.....

sigpic

Comment

another SC turnover in the red zone. I am feeling something familiar in my stomach.....
                  I don't think JL has looked great today. A few better passes and UW could really be up. It's like he overpowers most of his passed; a fastball where a toss is all that's needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                    I don't think JL has looked great today. A few better passes and UW could really be up. It's like he overpowers most of his passed; a fastball where a toss is all that's needed.
                    he looks horrible! UW's offense looks more inept than SC's offense. fugly game.

Mustain is warming up with Barkley on the sidelines. Aaron Corp's career at SC is officially over. See you later, Aaron! PS You have no shot in the NFL, either. Your life began and ended today!

sigpic

Comment

this game is over. amazing. Sark had the right game plan.

Aaron Corp looked ridiculously awful. Even his oversized jersey made him look too immature for the job.

sigpic

Comment

this game is over. amazing. Sark had the right game plan.

Aaron Corp looked ridiculously awful. Even his oversized jersey made him look too immature for the job.
                        And you thought I was trolling. When you have to play your former OC and DC with a back up freshman QB on the road after a very emotional long road trip win, it is tough. SC will probably still win, but I really did expect this to be a tough game for SC.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                          And you thought I was trolling. When you have to play your former OC and DC with a back up freshman QB on the road after a very emotional long road trip win, it is tough. SC will probably still win, but I really did expect this to be a tough game for SC.
                          Good game for Sark. Played that one perfectly.

SC has serious issues. They could be looking at 4 losses this year.

sigpic

Comment

Good game for Sark. Played that one perfectly.

SC has serious issues. They could be looking at 4 losses this year.
                            I honestly thought Washington had a small chance. I'm still surprised by what just happened. Barkley needs to get healthy and quick for SC to win the PAC-10. Hopefully BYU takes care of business today and moves up.

You have my sympathy right now.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                              I honestly thought Washington had a small chance. I'm still surprised by what just happened. Barkley needs to get healthy and quick for SC to win the PAC-10. Hopefully BYU takes care of business today and moves up.

You have my sympathy right now.
                              Sc is in trouble at the QB. they ran all over UW, but only 110 or so yards in the air, most of that on a couple of passes. Corp looked extremely weak.

I guess this really is a playoff. Win or go home.

SC losing to cellar dwellers is a joke at this point. I wonder how they will fare next week against WSU!

UW should party. They won. Congrats to the Dawgs and to Sark. I am legitimately happy for the guy. He is a good dude. You can tell his kids were fired up and that he has them believing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X