The Official Boise State Cheerleader Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Boise State Cheerleader Thread

It's nice to see that the cheerleading squad can provide some big bodies in a pinch if Boise's defensive or offensive lines get a little thin.

Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 09-18-2009, 09:15 PM.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in, but I guess it fits here as well as anywhere:

https://boisedev.com/news/2022/04/07...rts-expansion/

Boise State athletics rolled out a vision of its athletics facilities on campus Thursday, including a small new arena, soccer field, practice field, and more, in what it calls an Athletics Village.

The plan, which Boise State Director of Athletics Jeramiah Dickey described to BoiseDev in an interview Thursday morning as a “vision,” puts forth a highly specific set of concepts, renderings, and floorplans. Dickey concedes the plan may not roll out in precisely the manner shown, but he thinks this is the place to start and plant a flag.
    Dickey said they don’t have a refined cost but said he thinks it will be “not much more than $250 million.” A source with knowledge of local development costs told BoiseDev that the $250 million number is likely “woefully low.”
    Last edited by Pelado; 04-07-2022, 01:46 PM.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
    X