Lee Sterling Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Sterling Picks

Found this pretty funny. Here's his bio. First was his Romper Room Special Lock of the Week for Oklahoma and BYU:

[YOUTUBE]RdPViViPN0A[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know how well that bodes for this week's pick (He still thinks we play a 3-3-5 defense too :

[YOUTUBE]QjGfHTmQnYc[/YOUTUBE]
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

"I have now had 17 straight winning years in the college and the pro football." Why wouldn't I want his picks? Why did he lose the banner in the background?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

As I watch that prediction, I still think it's incredible that after OU scored 35+ points in every single game last season (except the NC game against Florida) that BYU could hold OU to 13 and just 10 in the first half with Bradford.

It just shows that the O-Line is really the key to a great offense. Put a back-up TE at Center along with a few other inexperienced OLs and the whole offense falls apart. (Maybe BYU had something to do with it, too -- we'll know after a few more games how good the BYU defense is).

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        As I watch that prediction, I still think it's incredible that after OU scored 35+ points in every single game last season (except the NC game against Florida) that BYU could hold OU to 13 and just 10 in the first half with Bradford.

It just shows that the O-Line is really the key to a great offense. Put a back-up TE at Center along with a few other inexperienced OLs and the whole offense falls apart. (Maybe BYU had something to do with it, too -- we'll know after a few more games how good the BYU defense is).
        Hey, their backup center/TE had 20 knockdown blocks.

Where has Babs been?
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X