FSU cheerleaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU cheerleaders

You won't get a better looking group the rest of the year. When the BB team came to Boise for the tournament people were wishing they would win that first round game so they could watch the cheerleaders again.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    You won't get a better looking group the rest of the year. When the BB team came to Boise for the tournament people were wishing they would win that first round game so they could watch the cheerleaders again.
    LINK??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        LINK??
        No pictures but I remember thinking that the Wisconsin cheerleaders would make good moms someday and the FSU cheerleaders would make a lot of money stripping after college.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          No pictures but I remember thinking that the Wisconsin cheerleaders would make good moms someday and the FSU cheerleaders would make a lot of money stripping after college.
          You're assuming that they aren't paying for college that way.

Comment

why would they be if they're on scholarship as cheerleaders?
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Good time to start the official Florida state fan thread:

RC I hope these ones are not what you were talking about, Yikes!

*Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

RC I hope these ones are not what you were talking about, Yikes!

Are these fans coming to the game as well?

Sorry for the quote...we just needed the pics in another post.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Can someone tell me more about the guy on the far right? rowrrr!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

*Banned*

Comment

As a subscriber to the "modest is hottest" belief, let me be the first to say those girls are just repulsive. I'm sure I won't be the last.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Question:

For those of you who mock those who claim Victoria's Secret ads turn them on, as though that somehow means they have screwed up sexual urges, what about these photos? Are they improved by the amount of skin shown?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                          Question:

For those of you who mock those who claim Victoria's Secret ads turn them on, as though that somehow means they have screwed up sexual urges, what about these photos? Are they improved by the amount of skin shown?
                          :slap:
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                            Question:

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I can already predict massive heart attacks from the elderly men at BYU Stadium and RS women collapsing from the evil that is getting ready to fall upon BYU Stadium and their husbands....

Bronco's eyes will be up tot he heavens (Like his shot with Curtis in Vegas)...

Wish I could be there..

Comment

Working...
                              X