BYU fans, if I told you before the season started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU fans, if I told you before the season started

that Max Hall would have a 4-3 TD/INT ratio and Unga would have 3 carries for 17 yards through two games, how would you have felt?
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

I think we would of crashed the site..

Comment

I knew the defense was going to be awesome, so I wouldn't have been worried.

Comment

Boylen...if "you" would have told us...you would have been banned!

However, with a 4 TD to a 3 INT ratio, and you would have added that he's still in the Heisman talk...well, that may have saved you.
        "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Enjoying the ride.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
            that Max Hall would have a 4-3 TD/INT ratio and Unga would have 3 carries for 17 yards through two games, how would you have felt?
            About like you parents would have felt if you had told them 10 years ago you would spend most of your free time hanging out on a predominately Mormon internet site and occasionally even make out with one (a Mormon, not a board...I think) for the sole purpose of scoring some tickets.
            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 09-14-2009, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I would have felt really horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Enjoying the ride.
                Right on. I don't care how many yards Unga has if BYU is 2-0 and beat Oklahoma.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  About like you parents would have felt if you had told them 10 years ago you would spend most of your free time hanging out on a predominately Mormon internet site and occasionally even make out with one (a Mormon, not a board...I think) for the sole purpose of scoring some tickets.
                  That's not exactly fair. He made out with the girl after he scored the tickets, didn't he?

Comment

The 4:3 ratio is an anomaly. He has great stats overall. I'm still concerned about Harvey. Max Hall's short passing game is amazing, and I mean really really amazing. But I still don't think we have a running game without Harvey. And I still am concerned about our deep threat in the passing game. And without those two, no matter how amazing the short passing game is, it's going to be really tough to score against fast defenses like FSU, Utah, and TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      That's not exactly fair. He made out with the girl after he scored the tickets, didn't he?
                      After seeing his photos from the Bama game. I am puzzled how he got any nicmo at all.. :condom:

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        The 4:3 ratio is an anomaly. He has great stats overall. I'm still concerned about Harvey. Max Hall's short passing game is amazing, and I mean really really amazing. But I still don't think we have a running game without Harvey. And I still am concerned about our deep threat in the passing game. And without those two, no matter how amazing the short passing game is, it's going to be really tough to score against fast defenses like FSU, Utah, and TCU.
                        Huh. Santos has the same concerns I do and no one jumps on him.

Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post

Go figure.
                          Are you posting on the Noles' Rivals board as johnnylingobyufan?
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post

Go figure.
                            [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTjSGS24kQc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTjSGS24kQc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              But I still don't think we have a running game without Harvey.
                              Did you watch the last two games?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X