Pete Carroll to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Carroll to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday night

Allegedly a pretty interesting interview. They discuss the Reggie Bush situation and also follow him around on his crazy late night drives through South Central.

Should be interesting.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Allegedly a pretty interesting interview. They discuss the Reggie Bush situation and also follow him around on his crazy late night drives through South Central.

Should be interesting.
    I just went on a crazy late night through southeast Millcreek, Holladay and Cottonwood Heights.

Seriously though...a late night drive is the best time for me to get out and think....I do it once or twice a week.

Comment

Pete drives around and basically makes friends with kids in the nearby projects. This includes heavy Crip areas like Grape Street and Blood areas like Piru.

Allegedly, everyone loves Pete down there, Cuz or Blood. Sounds crazy to me because he purposely goes late at night.

sigpic

Comment

The 60 minutes piece on Carroll was very interesting. I know some don't like him for various reasons, but it was hard not to respect the work he does on and off the field after watching that piece.
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

For those that didn't see it and have 10 minutes to kill,

http://www.conquestchronicles.com/20...interview-with

it was a nice piece. Didn't get into the Reggie stuff, which is surprising because the original edit did show clips of the Reggie controversy.

Pete is OG'ing it at Jordan Downs. Grape Street, represent!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            For those that didn't see it and have 10 minutes to kill,

http://www.conquestchronicles.com/20...interview-with

it was a nice piece. Didn't get into the Reggie stuff, which is surprising because the original edit did show clips of the Reggie controversy.

Pete is OG'ing it at Jordan Downs. Grape Street, represent!
            I really wish I could hate PC like CB does, the only reason I can see that a kid wouldn't want to go there is they might not play.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Working...
            X