PDA

View Full Version : Pete Carroll to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday night

TripletDaddy
12-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Allegedly a pretty interesting interview. They discuss the Reggie Bush situation and also follow him around on his crazy late night drives through South Central.

Should be interesting.

RockyBalboa
12-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Allegedly a pretty interesting interview. They discuss the Reggie Bush situation and also follow him around on his crazy late night drives through South Central.

Should be interesting.

I just went on a crazy late night through southeast Millcreek, Holladay and Cottonwood Heights.

Seriously though...a late night drive is the best time for me to get out and think....I do it once or twice a week.

TripletDaddy
12-13-2008, 01:10 AM
Pete drives around and basically makes friends with kids in the nearby projects. This includes heavy Crip areas like Grape Street and Blood areas like Piru.

Allegedly, everyone loves Pete down there, Cuz or Blood. Sounds crazy to me because he purposely goes late at night.

DrumNFeather
12-15-2008, 09:20 AM
The 60 minutes piece on Carroll was very interesting. I know some don't like him for various reasons, but it was hard not to respect the work he does on and off the field after watching that piece.

TripletDaddy
12-15-2008, 04:25 PM
For those that didn't see it and have 10 minutes to kill,

http://www.conquestchronicles.com/2008/12/14/692519/60-minutes-interview-with

it was a nice piece. Didn't get into the Reggie stuff, which is surprising because the original edit did show clips of the Reggie controversy.

Pete is OG'ing it at Jordan Downs. Grape Street, represent!

HuskyFreeNorthwest
12-15-2008, 04:55 PM
For those that didn't see it and have 10 minutes to kill,

http://www.conquestchronicles.com/2008/12/14/692519/60-minutes-interview-with

it was a nice piece. Didn't get into the Reggie stuff, which is surprising because the original edit did show clips of the Reggie controversy.

Pete is OG'ing it at Jordan Downs. Grape Street, represent!

I really wish I could hate PC like CB does, the only reason I can see that a kid wouldn't want to go there is they might not play.