Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber St. up on CSU at half

20-17.

I had a Ute fan at work tell me that CSU looked like a better team than both Utah and BYU. I told him he was up in the night with that one. With Colorado laying an egg last night, the CSU win over them is less impressive. It is also less impressive with them down at half time against the Wildcats.

Let's go Coach Mac.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    20-17.

I had a Ute fan at work tell me that CSU looked like a better team than both Utah and BYU. I told him he was up in the night with that one. With Colorado laying an egg last night, the CSU win over them is less impressive. It is also less impressive with them down at half time against the Wildcats.

Let's go Coach Mac.
    Also given Wyomings game today, it makes theirgame against Weber not look so bad.

Comment

Heart breaking loss for the Wildcats.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        Heart breaking loss for the Wildcats.
        Weber State had no business losing this game. Just take a knee and kick the short field goal and they would have won. Fumbled snap.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Weber State had no business losing this game. Just take a knee and kick the short field goal and they would have won. Fumbled snap.
          Ron McBride made a career of losing games he had no business losing when he was at Utah. Nice to see some things never change. It's just too bad it's at the expense of my alma mater.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Ron McBride made a career of losing games he had no business losing when he was at Utah. Nice to see some things never change. It's just too bad it's at the expense of my alma mater.
            Wow, you went to Weber State? I would never have guessed. Your spelling is quite good.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
              Wow, you went to Weber State? I would never have guessed. Your spelling is quite good.
              When I really want to impress people, I tell them I'm a graduate of Dixie College (I am).
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
              X