The Rest of the Games Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest of the Games Today

There are some good ones going on. Michigan has looked pretty good so far. I'm really hoping for them to pull out a win. Houston is up on Ok St. right now, which would be huge if they could make that happen.

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
    There are some good ones going on. Michigan has looked pretty good so far. I'm really hoping for them to pull out a win. Houston is up on Ok St. right now, which would be huge if they could make that happen.
    I agree. I always look for teams from the AQ conferences to lose. However I wonder if that helps or hurts the MWC's case. Too much parity in college football might make it less likely that the MWC will stand out as deserving AQ status. Maybe.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Michigan up!

Comment

Michigan just returned a kick off for 94 yards and a TD. Michigan up 14-3.

Comment

TCU just put up their first score on UVA. 7-0 TCU

Comment

Two great games under 4:00 min right now...both UCLA v Tenn and ND v M should have great finishes.

Comment

Looks like Houston is going to beat #5 Ok St. That's a huge upset. Looks like the Big 12 isn't as great as it seemed this year.

Comment

Houston pretty much controlled that whole game. This Michigan-ND game has been a really good one.

Comment

As big of a tool Tate Forcier and his family appear to be, I have been impressed by this kid today. He is a gamer.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                    As big of a tool Tate Forcier and his family appear to be, I have been impressed by this kid today. He is a gamer.
                    He's had a great game. Very nice final drive.

Comment

I wonder what old man Lou Holtz is thinking right now. So much for Notre Dame playing for the National Championship this year.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Tate Forcier is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          Tate Forcier is the man.
                          He is a baller.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Michigan pulled this one out. I love to see ND lose.

Comment

Good win for UCLA too. I love to see the SEC lose whenever I can. Feelin' good today!

Comment

Working...
                              X