At the superdome now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the superdome now.

Place is comparatively lousy with BYU fans. Haven't been over to tulane side of staium yet, but early numbers appear to be 10-1 for us. Suspect that is skewed. The pregame tailgate was packed, I am told.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    Place is comparatively lousy with BYU fans. Haven't been over to tulane side of staium yet, but early numbers appear to be 10-1 for us. Suspect that is skewed. The pregame tailgate was packed, I am told.
    There is a Mo that plays for the Saints. A backup QB I think.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Apparrently "row 8" means "row 2" in NO. 40 yard line at that. Holy seats!

Also, the superdome is a hole.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Apparrently "row 8" means "row 2" in NO. 40 yard line at that. Holy seats!

Also, the superdome is a hole.
        Sweet! Nice score. I went to a game once where I had row RR seats and they were in front of row A. Maybe it was the same stadium designer.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

pics?
          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

What are you wearing? I am pretty sure we will be able to spot you in that packed house.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

are you serious? You guys knock off a top five team and still can't get your fans to rally.

I hate the Superdome, btw.

Comment

Working...
              X