GAMEDAY! WOOOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAMEDAY! WOOOO!

Girlfriend has left me alone for the day, ESPN 360 is showing a shocking number of games, including BYU (Huzzah!), am so pumped for today. Go Cougs! Rawr! etc.

I wish I could share your enthusiasm. I'm at work until probably 7 or so.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Florida looks very flat against Troy, early. Very flat. Troy is mixing up blitz packages and Florida doesn't look fast against them, at least not yet.

Comment

I'm watching the US Open. Rafa is a badass and it's refreshing to finally see someone with Federer's number.

Comment

BYU always seems to lose the games whenever I make an effort to watch, so I will be rooting for the cougs from the safety of an air conditioned movie theater.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
            BYU always seems to lose the games whenever I make an effort to watch, so I will be rooting for the cougs from the safety of an air conditioned movie theater.
            That is very considerate of you Robin. We thank you.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
              Florida looks very flat against Troy, early. Very flat. Troy is mixing up blitz packages and Florida doesn't look fast against them, at least not yet.
              UF only has 25 yrds passing and 48 yrds rushing so far, though the start of the 2nd.

Comment

This Troy-Florida game is much more interesting than I was expecting. The rain has got to help too.

Comment

What is the SEC Network? Is that on DTV?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    What is the SEC Network? Is that on DTV?
                    I'm watching it online - espn360.

Comment

UF only has 25 yrds passing and 48 yrds rushing so far, though the start of the 2nd.
                      Well, so much for that. UF will win. But they don't look like world beaters.

Comment

Ok time for a new game. The Michigan State game looks interesting. I'm rooting for Marshall over Va Tech too.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                          Ok time for a new game. The Michigan State game looks interesting. I'm rooting for Marshall over Va Tech too.
                          Yeah, UF will roll from here on out.

Comment

sporting the BYU hat today. Got some glares from Sooner fans around town, but if they were half as smart as me (a tall order, but still) they'd have enough pragmatic sense to fully invest, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              sporting the BYU hat today. Got some glares from Sooner fans around town, but if they were half as smart as me (a tall order, but still) they'd have enough pragmatic sense to fully invest, too.
                              Very cool, Babs!

Comment

Working...
                              X