Kwhitt is jealous of BYU.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwhitt is jealous of BYU.........

When asked about BYUs win he said "its just one game, any BCS talk is very premature"

He had a chance to talk up his team, the conference, etc, and he chooses to be a douche bag as usual. Sorry Kyle that all the attention is not on you.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    he chooses to be a douche bag as usual.
    LOL Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

I would be a lot more comfortable if I was hearing more of that sentiment than the stuff I'm currently hearing -- people going on about national championships and busting the BCS. Reminds me of 2001 and the kind of talk I was hearing entering the Hawaii game.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Given that he's been there and done that twice, I contend that we should give credence to his opinions. His mentality and way of doing things have proven to be effective.

P.S. - I hate the guy too.

Comment

CJ, Whittingham said the same thing all last season. Even before game #12 he continually said they're taking things just one game at a time. And you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            CJ, Whittingham said the same thing all last season. Even before game #12 he continually said they're taking things just one game at a time. And you know that.
            Yeah, but he was only asked about one game - BYU's defeat of OU. He wasn't asked if BYU was going to win a NC this year. He could have answered like Gary Patterson, saying how its good for the conference, etc. That would have been respectable, and he wouldn't have even had to compliment BYU.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How many times has KW been asked about the game over the past four days? Posting part of one sentence from one interview is in no way comprehensive.

Comment

How many times has KW been asked about the game over the past four days?
                I have no idea. How many? Did he give better responses the previous times (assuming he was actually asked prior to now)?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Well I just went to the Salt Lake Tribune sports page, and the very first article in the list of Utah football articles has this quote:

Whittingham said he was able to watch some college football Saturday, including Alabama-Virginia Tech as well as some conference games and was happy with the conference results. "We just added to our argument, a couple more examples of the Mountain West Conference playing very good football," he said. "We'll keep doing it on the field, it's where we have to do it."
                  How dare he not mention the January bowls.

Comment

Hmm, in another article in the list, here's the entire quote that CJ appeared to have extracted half of one sentence from. If you read the whole thing, it gives a completely different context. How utterly surprising.

Whittingham said he believes a team from the MWC could play for a national title, as long as it starts the season high in the polls.
                    The Utes weren't ranked last year in the preseason and finished No. 2 in the AP poll and No. 4 in the USA Today/Coaches poll.
                    The Utes are ranked No. 17 in the coaches and AP poll this week.
                    "If you can get in the early rankings, as far as somewhere inside of 15, you'd have to run the table and get some help along the way, even then it's still not a guarantee," he said. "It's a possibility, but a lot of things have to line up for it to happen."
                    However, he said any talk of the BCS is "ridiculous" at this point.
                    "There is so much football left, you have to improve week to week," he said.
                    "We're certainly off to a good start but that is all it is, a start."

Comment

Well I just went to the Salt Lake Tribune sports page, and the very first article in the list of Utah football articles has this quote:
                      I'm satisfied. Thanks.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I'm satisfied. Thanks.
                        We still love you, Falafel. It's junkie who is a warthog-faced baboon.*

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post

Comment

First of all the comments I heard came from the MWC weekly press conference, and here is the exact quote from Kyle:

"It's a good start, but that's all it is. A good start for them".
                            He then went on to refuse to answer any other questions about BYU. He is a whiny little bitch.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post

But not Fiyero! Not after the warfish fiasco from earlier today.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X