Michigan vs. Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan vs. Notre Dame

I am really having a hard time trying to figure out who I want to win this game. If there was ever a time I wanted both teams to lose this is one of them.

I think I am actually going to be cheering for Notre Dame. I am tired of RichRod and i just can't stand Michigan's freshman qb. See this website for further proof the kid is a donkey. http://www.qbforce.com/
    "Take it to the Bank"

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    I am really having a hard time trying to figure out who I want to win this game. If there was ever a time I wanted both teams to lose this is one of them.

I think I am actually going to be cheering for Notre Dame. I am tired of RichRod and i just can't stand Michigan's freshman qb. See this website for further proof the kid is a donkey. http://www.qbforce.com/
    I agree with the despicable choice of rooting for either team, I will side with Michigan simply because I can't stand the thought of ND playing in the Fiesta Bowl simply because they win 9 games against that horrid thing that they call a schedule.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I wish both could lose. But I don't like Charlie Weis a whole lot more than I don't like Rich Rodriguez. So I will be rooting for the maize and blue. Besides, I want Lou Holtz to eat crow and I don't want ND to take a BCS bowl game spot.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

For this very reason I wish college FB still had ties. I would love to see Weiss and Rodriguez in an old school Hamilton-Burr duel. I bet that fat old guy is a quick draw.

Comment

The more you guys talk, the more I think I want Notre Dame to lose. You both bring up some valid points to cheer for Michigan over Notre Dame.

I can't stand either program for a number of reasons right now.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

The more you guys talk, the more I think I want Notre Dame to lose. You both bring up some valid points to cheer for Michigan over Notre Dame.

I can't stand either program for a number of reasons right now.
            Another reason to cheer on Michigan: I don't like Jimmy Clausen. He's lit up two WAC defenses thus far. Though with Tate named starter this week it's about a push.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

I want Notre Dame to win their next three games against Big 10 opponents, then lose out the rest of the way. I love seeing the Big 10 look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I want Notre Dame to win their next three games against Big 10 opponents, then lose out the rest of the way. I love seeing the Big 10 look silly.
                Valid point YOhio. Good reason to cheer for Notre Dame. The Big 10 sucks. My territory for work covers a good portion of Big 10 country. I had a client the other day tell me that Big 10 football is the purest form of football being played today.

Fight on, SC.
                Last edited by Hot Lunch; 09-08-2009, 10:21 PM.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I like Notre Dame. I think the world is a better place when Notre Dame is good. I do not think the world is a better place when a bad Notre Dame team gets a BCS game just by pounding on 8 or 9 powderpuff teams.

Go blue!
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I want the Irish to win and stay ranked, thereby setting up another punishing heartbreak for the Domers when SC rolls into town.

Fight On, SC!

:usc:
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Irish. What kind of a person wouldn't? Is all this Irish hate because of Teo? Pathetic.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Irish. What kind of a person wouldn't? Is all this Irish hate because of Teo? Pathetic.
                        I have never had a soft spot in my heart for the Irish, although I will admit that I thought Rudy was a cool movie.

Did Teo play against the wolfpack? I didn't bother checking out.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Is all this Irish hate because of Teo? Pathetic.
                          Was there even one thing mentioned about Teo in this thread? There are many other reasons much larger than Teo to dislike Notre Dame right now.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

SU knows that enmity against the Irish goes well beyond one recruit. He's trolling again. Probably feels bad about his recent performance.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Since we are talking about the Irish, might as well bust out this baby again...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X