()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ()

I found out the proper syllabic breakdown of "Oklahoma"....well the breakdown between the primary and secondary accents, at least. (see my avatar)

Originally posted by ByuMba90 View Post
    I found out the proper syllabic breakdown of "Oklahoma"....well the breakdown between the primary and secondary accents, at least. (see my avatar)
    I kept yelling at my TV on Saturday, "the middle is wide open, go to the middle"

Comment

It is pronounced "Klaihom," btw.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        I kept yelling at my TV on Saturday, "the middle is wide open, go to the middle"
        You need to stay away from those PPV channels at the end of the dial.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          You need to stay away from those PPV channels at the end of the dial.
          True Story: I asked my wife to put a password on our satellite that I didn't know, to block all that crap (I had asked all the men in my ward to do it, so I tried to heed my own counsel). She has forgotten the password, so now we can't watch even G-rated On Demand or other programs. I know we could reset it, but I find it rather humorous and I watch hardly any TV other than BYU sports so I have left it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ByuMba90 View Post
            I would think it would be this: )(
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              I would think it would be this: )(
              (___)(___) Maybe a little more like this
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                (___)(___) Maybe a little more like this
                Only if she's sitting at the bar.
                sigpic
                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                  Only if she's sitting at the bar.
                  LOL
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    It is pronounced "Klaihom," btw.
                    This board always makes me feel stupid. I had always pronounced it "Cleavage". Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      This board always makes me feel stupid. I had always pronounced it "Cleavage". Thanks for the correction.
                      why would you do that? it is spelled out for you on her chest.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                      X