When ESPN comes to Provo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When ESPN comes to Provo

If ESPN sends Nessler and Blackledge to Provo for the FSU game, where would Todd Blackledge eat for his "Taste of the Town" segment? I can't think of a single place in Provo that isn't a chain, mediocre pizza (Brick Oven), or has any originality.

I like Provo for a lot of reasons, but its culinary diversity isn't one of them.

espn won't be coming to Provo for that game. not now, even if it ever were coming.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Herbstreet talked about Gandalfos several years ago.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        espn won't be coming to Provo for that game. not now, even if it ever were coming.
        I know it isn't on the MTN who is picking it up? Anyways just answer the damn food question and quit quibbling on the fact it is now an irrelevant query.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          I know it isn't on the MTN who is picking it up? Anyways just answer the damn food question and quit quibbling on the fact it is now an irrelevant query.
          Versus
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I would send them out to Zubs in Sringville. Not because it is super good, but because it would be fun to say "Zubs" on national TV.

Another option would be that disgusting mongolian bbq place where you smash all that food into a bowl. And btw, all the food that you are smashing into your bowl......about 20 other people have already touched it while they were fishing through the meat cooler for their own meals.

sigpic

Comment

If ESPN sends Nessler and Blackledge to Provo for the FSU game, where would Todd Blackledge eat for his "Taste of the Town" segment? I can't think of a single place in Provo that isn't a chain, mediocre pizza (Brick Oven), or has any originality.

I like Provo for a lot of reasons, but its culinary diversity isn't one of them.
              Is there a greasy hamburger/hot dog joint named Tommy's (I think across the street from the Cadillac dealership in Provo.) It's been 5 years since I was there.

Comment

Sensuous Sandwich, J-Dawgs, or Sammy's Burgers... if not, Burger Supreme for the Pastrami McGee.

There are PLENTY of good places in Provo. I've got a lot of spots I would never divulge on here because I don't want them blown up.
                Last edited by Commando; 09-08-2009, 08:29 AM.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Who cares as long as these fans come to Provo:

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah...Jenn Sterger!

sigpic

Comment

Ah...Jenn Sterger!
                      Self-made model. All thanks to a flash on the screen during the Maryland game, a comment by Brent Musberger and a Maryland message board.

I personally dont think she is all that but she sure parlayed her 15 minutes of fame in to something.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Ah...Jenn Sterger!
                        Musberger is still smoking a cigarette from his first encounter with her on national TV.

Comment

Ah...Jenn Sterger!
                          Yeah I was going to link the Maxim pics, but I thought better of it and will let you guys search on your own.

Seriously, would these gals even be allowed into LES?
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            Yeah I was going to link the Maxim pics, but I thought better of it and will let you guys search on your own.

Seriously, would these gals even be allowed into LES?
                            How does Gidget respond to your drooling over college girls?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                              How does Gidget respond to your drooling over college girls?
                              She's in the bathroom.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X