What type of offense does Tulane run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of offense does Tulane run?

What type of offense does Tulane run? I'm hoping it is a variety of the spread. I would really like BYU to see the JV version before facing the speed of FSU.

After watching the OU game I'm not sure what type of offense they were trying to run and from all indications neither did Stoops.

They are a spread type offense. They will run some wildcat, or as they call it, "Pelican," as well.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

All I know is that they looked horrible in that game against Tulsa. They did not look in any way like a good team. FSU on the other hand looked really good at times last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        All I know is that they looked horrible in that game against Tulsa. They did not look in any way like a good team. FSU on the other hand looked really good at times last night.
        Against Tulane, BYU will have a two-score lead halfway through the first quarter, a 30-point lead at halftime, and have the backups in by midway through the third.

That should be a fun game against the Noles. Their defense looked helpless at times, but they have a lot of team speed.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
        X