Bingham/Trinity on FSN right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingham/Trinity on FSN right now

if anyone is interested. Of course, I'm likely the only one who didn't know until now.

Tied 7-7 after Bingham just scored on 30 yard TD pass.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

14-7. Trinity looks good.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Is Trinity where Ofa was from?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Is Trinity where Ofa was from?
        Yes.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

21-7 now for Trinity... Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            21-7 now for Trinity... Bummer.
            That Trinity QB has been money so far. At least Bingham gets the ball to start the 2nd half.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Trinity QB looks tiny and like he has no arm but man he threw a good deep ball. The backup QB for Bingham was much better then the starter. I also agree with Coach Peck, Bingham looked like they had never seen a cut block before and that was a huge advantage.
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Trinity QB looks tiny and like he has no arm but man he threw a good deep ball. The backup QB for Bingham was much better then the starter. I also agree with Coach Peck, Bingham looked like they had never seen a cut block before and that was a huge advantage.
                Trinity was definitely the better team, but certainly didn't dominate a Bingham team that lost quite a bit from last year. (to be fair, Trinity probably lost their share as well). Ultimately, it looked like Trinity simply had too much speed at WR and that RB is a big time player.

I agree that the back up QB was better than the starter for Bingham, but the starter wasn't bad. Bingham and Alta look to be a step above everyone else again in 5A.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  also agree with Coach Peck, Bingham looked like they had never seen a cut block before and that was a huge advantage.
                  That's on the coaching staff. They should know what rules they're going to be under. At the very least they should have seen on film that Trinity would utilize cut blocks.

Comment

Working...
                  X