• Show
Clear All

• BYU vs Tulane LVSC Line Open -18.0

LVSC LINE MOVEMENTS:

09/06 4:00pm BYU-1100 TULANE+750 BYU-18.0
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

I have a bad feeling about this game. It is the ultimate trap game. Lowly, down team with something to prove. Check. Travel across the country. Check. Sandwiched between two huge games. Check. I can see a major let down and the team looking ahead. This game makes me very nervous.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
      I have a bad feeling about this game. It is the ultimate trap game. Lowly, down team with something to prove. Check. Travel across the country. Check. Sandwiched between two huge games. Check. I can see a major let down and the team looking ahead. This game makes me very nervous.
      me, too.

I hate all this BCS talk. Very premature and very stupid. Fans getting way ahead of themselves. I can only hope that the players learned their lesson from last year: one game at a time.

All focus should be on Tulane. And while Tulane did not look great on Friday....well, nobody thought BYU had a chance on Saturday. We all know how that turned out.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

This is an important step for Bronco as a big time coach to show that he can win a big game and still have his team motivated the next week. As I said before, UM was the master of this. Still is. But look, BYU has a signature win under its belt. If it runs the table it will have wins over FSU, TCU and Utah. If it is the only undefeated team at the end of the year or one of two, there is no argument that BYU doesn't play in the title game. Period. It is a long way off, but if that doesn't motivate the fine young men nothing can.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          me, too.

I hate all this BCS talk. Very premature and very stupid. Fans getting way ahead of themselves. I can only hope that the players learned their lesson from last year: one game at a time.

All focus should be on Tulane. And while Tulane did not look great on Friday....well, nobody thought BYU had a chance on Saturday. We all know how that turned out.
          I'm going to go ahead and disagree (think Office Space). It makes no sense to get ahead of yourself like fans did last year when there was no reason to based on the preconference schedule. This year is a different deal. The team has given fans authentic hope. So go ahead and hope and enjoy the ride. Just my two cents, and this from Mr. "Keep your expectations low" himself. I wish I had bought in to our run earlier last year.

Comment

As a fan, I'm not going to worry that much this week and only worry if there is trouble during the game.

Sure the team better be focused, but I'm not going to expend to much energy on it.

I'm excited about Florida St. win or lose this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
            X