From a sooner board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a sooner board

best part about the game, there werent annoying BYU fans filling the bars after the game.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    best part about the game, there werent annoying BYU fans filling the bars after the game.
    they were all in the Chuck 'o Rama saying a prayer before they ate.
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      It is nice to be able to drown your sorrows in peace. Usually you have to put up with gloating celebratory fans from the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        It is nice to be able to drown your sorrows in peace. Usually you have to put up with gloating celebratory fans from the other team.
        I went to Bone Daddy's House of Smoke with my wife, brother and his wife..

BOY was that not what I thought it would be...

WOWSERS!!!!!!

Comment

I went to the Dallas temple. Even though it was closed, I wanted to hang out in the vicinity and give thanks for the win.

I didn't see a single OU fan. Speaks volumes.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            I went to Bone Daddy's House of Smoke with my wife, brother and his wife..

BOY was that not what I thought it would be...

WOWSERS!!!!!!
            Bone Daddy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hooters
            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
              Bone Daddy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hooters
              Well. It depends. If we are talking waitresses.. Then yes.. WAY better..

If we are talking about food.. Their wings blew chunks....

PS: The place was packed with BYU fans (And there were Oklahoma fans as well).. Even a good amount of them (BYU Fans) hitting on the waitresses...
              Last edited by dabrockster; 09-08-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

PS: The place was packed with BYU fans (And there were Oklahoma fans as well).. Even a good amount of them (BY Fans) hitting on the waitresses...
                You better investigate and find out who their bishops were, just in case they don't self report their indescretions.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                  You better investigate and find out who their bishops were, just in case they don't self report their indescretions.

I was too busy looking at the floor and giving my wife the sexy eye in order to save myself from a lifetime of "I saw you looking at her..." discussions...

Comment

Working...
                  X