Colorado State-Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado State-Colorado

Rams up 7-0. Impressive drive for Grant Stucker and John Mosure.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Rams just got an INT. They'll have the ball at midfield with 6 mins left in the 1st.
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

14-0 Rams. The o-line is killing the Buffs.

Comment

What channel is this on?

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
          What channel is this on?
          Fox Sports. 683 on DirecTV.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
            14-0 Rams. The o-line is killing the Buffs.
            Nice. If the Rams represent, that's a big deal. Great weekend for the conference.
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

17-0 with 12 mins left in the first half. CU isn't doing a thing on offense, and they're getting beat in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                Fox Sports. 683 on DirecTV.
                Thanks. I just switched from the BYU-Oklahoma replay to watch this, so CSU better represent. If they show up and win this one (they just put in a FG to go up 17-0) then it will just be another arrow in the quiver of arguments that the MWC has for being much better than the Big East.

Comment

CSU looks pretty good. Looks like they're buying into what Fairchild is selling down there.
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Stucker has a great arm. Rashaun Greer just dropped a 50-yard pass and probable TD.

Comment

Big hit to cause the fumble there. CSU needed a stop there.

Side note, why is CSU's coach wearing a Nike hat and a Russell shirt? Does Russell not make hats?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

4th-down stop for the Rams. They needed that momentum swing.

Comment

That was a really bad pass. Two guys open and he throws it to the other team. CSU is just trying to hold on, I think.

Edit: The O may just be trying to hold on, but the D doesn't care. The D is sticking it to CU.
                          Last edited by I.J. Reilly; 09-06-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Mark Sanchez looks good in CU gear.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                              Mark Sanchez looks good in CU gear.
                              I was only half listening when they were talking about him. I'm assuming he's got a friend on the team?

Comment

Working...
                              X