Question for those at the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those at the game

Is our secondary really that much improved or was it boneheaded play calling on OU's part? They rarely went downfield ... even in the first half when they still had Bradford.

Can't really tell on TV.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

our offense was a disaster. Sam was off his game from the beginning, and the oline was abysmal. And the penalties? good grief! That said, your defense is looking really solid. That seven-down goal-line stand was very impressive.

Comment

What Babs said. We had solid coverage. The man-to-man defense was very, very good when we ran it. Didn't seem to be any busted coverage. The CBs and Safeties were flying around and, more to the point, making sure to make the tackles.

I don't know where they found these guys or what they fed them, but they better keep doing it.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        our offense was a disaster. Sam was off his game from the beginning, and the oline was abysmal. And the penalties? good grief! That said, your defense is looking really solid. That seven-down goal-line stand was very impressive.
        That was the most impressive thing that BYU did that game in my opinion.

yes the secondary is very improved though. I did question some of the calls but the Secondary is faster and so much better than they were a year ago.
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
        X