Atypical BYU fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atypical BYU fans

I have a facebook "friend" who was an acquaintance from high school. Non-Mormon, drinks like a fish, uses crude and vile language in his status updates, and is an Obama supporter . I've found out today that he's a huge BYU fan. I had no idea, but I think it's rad.
    "Remember to double tap"

One of the moms on our little league football team has a nose ring, has the mouth of a sailor and is just overall a bit white-trashy. Friday night during our pregame BBQ, one of the boys on the team started yelling "BYU sucks!", and she told him "You better hope you run faster than I do, because when I catch you I'm gonna beat your ass!". It was pretty funny, and totally unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
      One of the moms on our little league football team has a nose ring, has the mouth of a sailor and is just overall a bit white-trashy. Friday night during our pregame BBQ, one of the boys on the team started yelling "BYU sucks!", and she told him "You better hope you run faster than I do, because when I catch you I'm gonna beat your ass!". It was pretty funny, and totally unexpected.
      A few years back my brother was doing timefor some white collar shenanigans in the Utah County lock up. There was a huge crew of Cougar fans in the County jail and it was pandemonium in there when the Cougars were on. Lots of minor drug offender Cougar fans. For awhile he wanted to start a Cons for Cougars group, but decided he did not want to bring that much attention to himself.

Comment

Working...
      X