What happens if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if...

Utah beats Oregon (which is looking more likely now than it was 3 days ago), TCU beats Virginia and Clemson, and BYU beats Florida State...

Will the MWC actually get some respect?

Then Utah has a chance to beat Pitt and Notre Dame next year. Notre Dame may still suck (and Pitt will), but they *are* Notre Dame.

They would have to acknowledge the MWC at some point.

U-Ute

Yes.

Now lets stop talking about Utah!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
      Utah beats Oregon (which is looking more likely now than it was 3 days ago), TCU beats Virginia and Clemson, and BYU beats Florida State...

Will the MWC actually get some respect?

Then Utah has a chance to beat Pitt and Notre Dame next year. Notre Dame may still suck (and Pitt will), but they *are* Notre Dame.

U-Ute
      Notre Dame did pretty well today. Nevada is supposed to be alright this year.

Clausen is back next year, isn't he?

Comment

Given that William & Mary beat Virginia today, I think TCU should handle them nicely
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
          No they don't. But *maybe* they'll add a sixth BCS bowl (Holiday or Cowboys stadium) and "graciously" give the MWC an auto-bid at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X