Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week one open thread

Early thoughts:

-Navy put together an impressive opening drive against tOSU.

-Minnesota is punking Cuse.

-Tennessee still looks sloppy offensively.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Watching Greg Paulus play football is kind of interesting. He's a pretty decent athlete, but he doesn't look like a legit D-1 QB.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Watching Greg Paulus play football is kind of interesting. He's a pretty decent athlete, but he doesn't look like a legit D-1 QB.
      In his defense, that offensive line would make Bradford look bad. I'd like to see him throw some more though.

Go Navy!
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Paulus just had his first TD pass. But I could have made that pass. Wide open receiver in the end zone.
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Liberty tied with WVa 10-10. The Big East totally deserves that auto bid.
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

UNI up 10-3 on Iowa and they have the ball. 5 mins left in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Paulus just had his first TD pass. But I could have made that pass. Wide open receiver in the end zone.
              Yeah, that was a blown coverage, but a good throw anyway.

UNI leading Iowa 10-3 2nd quarter. Of course, they hung pretty close with BYU for a while last year, too.

Comment

UNI isn't a bad team.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Panthers lead the Hawkeyes at halftime. And Navy is hanging around. They took Pryor out of the game for some reason.

Comment

What channel is the UNI UI game?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      What channel is the UNI UI game?
                      611 on directv.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        Panthers lead the Hawkeyes at halftime. And Navy is hanging around. They took Pryor out of the game for some reason.
                        Same reason I thought Whit would get Wynn in the game. Simply to get the backup some reps.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          611 on directv.
                          Thanks.. It wasn't showing up on my guide for some reason

Comment

Lou Holtz just called Charlie Weis the most underrated coach in the country. HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Paulus and the Orange are looking great! Deleone Carter just hopped in for a 20-14 lead... This is very good for the Orange... Lots of Excitement brought in by Paulus.. I disagree about him not looking like a D1 QB... He looks exactly like a D1 QB, and he is doing it after taking a 5 year hiatus...

It may have been a gimmick to get people in the seats, but it is paying off so far... that crowd is going to be loud and it looks like the 'Cuse finally has it's home field advantage back - the Dome is a very loud place.

Comment

Working...
                              X