Tulsa at Tulane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa at Tulane

Tulsa just logged their third sack halfway through the first quarter. Tulane's offense is very lethargic.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Tulane must not be in school yet either because there are empty seats everywhere. It's weird.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Tulane is pretty bad.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
        Tulane is pretty bad.
        Yeah. It pains me to say this, but BYU will need a Tulane after tomorrow.
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Yeah. It pains me to say this, but BYU will need a Tulane after tomorrow.
          Agreed. After such a high, it will take them a few days to come down to earth. The coaches will probably have a hard time getting them to focus with all the excitement. It's a perfect situation for a letdown, and will be good to have a weak opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Agreed. After such a high, it will take them a few days to come down to earth. The coaches will probably have a hard time getting them to focus with all the excitement. It's a perfect situation for a letdown, and will be good to have a weak opponent.
            Forgive my weakness and unbelief.
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

I'm a Tulane alumnus. The stadium is about 3 miles from campus, downtown, and there's nowhere to have a tailgate party. Most locals are LSU or ULALA fans. Tulane will always have empty seats. The student body is only 11,000; that's counting med, law, and social work professional schools.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
              X