The importance of jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The importance of jerseys?

So, we bought these awesome jerseys for my two boys--ages 7 and 4 and I was excited for them to wear them every game day. Then Oregon gets an ass whoopin' and the subject of their jerseys (Blount) throws a punch and will be suspended for at least a game, maybe even the season! Is it bad mojo to wear the jerseys again? Keep in mind these are really cool jerseys--duck wings and all.

I'd still wear them. You can say they're for the guy who had the number before Blount.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      I'd still wear them. You can say they're for the guy who had the number before Blount.
      Or the number after him. Which, incidentally, could be this season as well.

Comment

Yes. Bad karma galore. Burn them.

Comment

you bought Blount jerseys? Or just Oregon jerseys? Are they white like the ones last night? if so, I'd say those ones are completely stained. But if they are one of the 18 other variations, you're probably alright.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by lady duckcoug View Post
            So, we bought these awesome jerseys for my two boys--ages 7 and 4 and I was excited for them to wear them every game day. Then Oregon gets an ass whoopin' and the subject of their jerseys (Blount) throws a punch and will be suspended for at least a game, maybe even the season! Is it bad mojo to wear the jerseys again? Keep in mind these are really cool jerseys--duck wings and all.
            I say go ahead and have them wear the jerseys. Blount has issues with his temper, but it sounds like he's a nice guy for the most part and a skilled football player.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
            X