Update me on BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update me on BYU

It's time for some death bed repentance. I've been not as into BYU football as I have in the past, due to golf my job my kids or whatever. I'm sorry. I'm trying to repent. I've heard bits and pieces. But can someone give me the scoop?

What's our two deep?
    What's the story on the corners?
    What's the deal with RT? He's lost so much weight he's not as effective or he's more effective just in a different way that's not as valuable? It appears even though he's back we've still got issues at NT.
    Why was Bauman listed as the defensive MVP in a Provo Herald article I scanned last week?
    Haven't heard much on Jacobsen since the first week of practice...is he expected to be the star receiver still? How does Chambers look and the WR group overall?
    Plus my 7 yo wants to know if Max Hall is going to wear his glasses this year.
    How many starters have gone down on the OL and what's the outlook there? That's what I'm most concerned with right now.

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    How many starters have gone down on the OL and what's the outlook there? That's what I'm most concerned with right now.
    That strikes me as a bit personal, not to mention a violation of the honor code. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Working...
    X