Man the mtn sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man the mtn sucks

This is like watching a game from the 80's.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    This is like watching a game from the 80's.

Been that way for 3 years now. Even their HD is beta.

Comment

No kidding. When you flip back to ESPN to the other game it is like getting in the DeLorean.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

the mtn has HD? What channel for Comcast (if you don't mind)?

Comment

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
          the mtn has HD? What channel for Comcast (if you don't mind)?
          Only certain games.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

That sideline chick has been working on her tan.

Comment

That damn yellow speck on the top of the score keeps making me think there's a flag on the field.

Comment

The first season of the mtn I streamed it to my house in Texas ... sadly the quality of the stream was not much worse than this. Pathetic.
                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
                  That damn yellow speck on the top of the score keeps making me think there's a flag on the field.

Ha! Same. I kept thinking that is coming back, but it never happened. Now I have switched and don't have to worry about it anymore.

Comment

It always has, and it always will.
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

It is actually worse on justin.tv. I didn't think it was possible.
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                        It is actually worse on justin.tv. I didn't think it was possible.
                        What's the justin.tv link? do you have it? I can't find it.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                        X