team colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team colors

Does anybody have an uglier team color combination and logo than Auburn? I mean, I spent fifty bucks on this today. Is it not ghastly?

Or maybe I've just got an unusually strong aversion to orange.

Something else occurred to me today. How is it that over two years later I still don't have a BYU sweatshirt? I need to correct that oversight.

I vote for this one:

http://www.byubookstore.com/ePOS?thi...html&design=1#
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post

Something else occurred to me today. How is it that over two years later I still don't have a BYU sweatshirt? I need to correct that oversight.
      I will buy you one if you promise it will be worn at the OU/BYU game if the game does happen.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Sorry Poke.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I will buy you one if you promise it will be worn at the OU/BYU game if the game does happen.
          There is no way Babs would be seen in public with that much clothing on.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            I think this is more her style

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              They should have a BYU MYLF version. That would be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Sure I would. Sweatshirts look great with hotpants.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  Does anybody have an uglier team color combination and logo than Auburn? I mean, I spent fifty bucks on this today. Is it not ghastly?

Or maybe I've just got an unusually strong aversion to orange.

I think the Orange and Blue is better than the Orange and Black of Oregon State and Okie State.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post

Sorry Poke.
                    No need to apologize for your poor taste.
                    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                    And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I think the Orange and Blue is better than the Orange and Black of Oregon State and Okie State.
                      You are dead to me:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                        You are dead to me:

OSU our hats are off to you!
                        Beavers, Beavers, fighters through and through!

(Unless, of course, you're playing your instate rival with a berth to the Rose Bowl on the line.)
                        Last edited by landpoke; 12-11-2008, 07:56 AM.
                        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                          OSU our hats are off to you!
                          Beavers, Beavers, fighters through and through!

(Unless, of course, you're playing your instate rival with a berth to the Rose Bowl on the line.)
                          You can't lick our Beavers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            You are dead to me:

This sweatshirt looks less like collegiate apparel and more like a state-issued coverall for convicts assigned to do cleanup off the interstate.

The penal system has basically killed the color orange for me.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              This sweatshirt looks less like collegiate apparel and more like a state-issued coverall for convicts assigned to do cleanup off the interstate.

The penal system has basically killed the color orange for me.
                              That, and the fact that both of OU's biggest rivals wear orange.

I don't mind the Beavers, though. For some reason, of all the towns in PST, Flash has settled on Corvallis as the one he eventually wants us to settle in. I would question this choice, except that I'm looking forward to cheering on a team that can actually beat USC.

Comment

Working...
                              X