Richard Wilson moved back to TE, sent to Scout Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Wilson moved back to TE, sent to Scout Team

Anyone know why? I know that's his recruited position, and that he was very highly ranked at that spot. Things I heard earlier made me think he was doing well at LB, but apparently not good enough. My initial thought is that they are preparing him for a RS year.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

He is almost 100% certain to redshirt. The coaches were wary of LB depth, fall camp turned out well, so they're getting him ready at TE for next year when George and Pitta are gone.

He had no shot of playing TE this year, so the temporary position shift wasn't much of a gamble or a loss.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

I guess it doesn't hurt to get him working at TE... even though we've got some monsters at TE lined up for next year. I would be looking at LB if I was he.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
      X