Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 would certainly be shocking

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory...&photo=9984902
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

If BYU was playing this exact schedule last year, I would actually have a glimmer of hope that this could happen. But this season not a chance even though they should actually be better.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      If BYU was playing this exact schedule last year, I would actually have a glimmer of hope that this could happen. But this season not a chance even though they should actually be better.
      Why would you have less hope in a year you think they'd be better? I don't follow.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        Why would you have less hope in a year you think they'd be better? I don't follow.
        Probably because last year we all had hope/expectations of 12-0 and now we are more realistic.

Comment

Working...
        X