Question for BYU fans especially Cougar Club members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for BYU fans especially Cougar Club members

The Utah Crimson Club and Ticket Office are completely full of mouthbreathers window lickers and utterly incompetent jackrabbits. I would call them retards but that would be insulting to the many mentally handcapped people who unlike anyone who works for either the Crimson Club or Utah ticket office make a positive contribution to society.

To my question, the few times I've called the BYU ticket office, they seem to meet a minimum level of competency that the Utah ticket office neither has nor desires to reach. Do you believe that your ticket office and booster club are competent?

I believe the Cougar Club to be of the highest incompetence, especially true after having dealt with a different schools athletic donation group for a few years now.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
      The Utah Crimson Club and Ticket Office are completely full of mouthbreathers window lickers and utterly incompetent jackrabbits. I would call them retards but that would be insulting to the many mentally handcapped people who unlike anyone who works for either the Crimson Club or Utah ticket office make a positive contribution to society.

To my question, the few times I've called the BYU ticket office, they seem to meet a minimum level of competency that the Utah ticket office neither has nor desires to reach. Do you believe that your ticket office and booster club are competent?
      Sorry to differ with you, but I have it on pretty good authority that the people at Utah's ticket office can read. Admittedly, this may be a recent development, but I trust the source.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely incompetent, they know who the GAs and the big donors are the rest of us mean nothing to them. This is the honest truth if you are not a legacy donor or at a fairly high level then you are nothing to them.

The ticket office I think has some level of competence in fact I would say they know what is going on more then the Cougar Club.
        *Banned*

Comment

I've had the pleasure of dealing with both the Utah Crimson Club and BYU's Cougar Club. My Crimson Club experience was as bad or worse than yours. We had extreme difficulty giving a substantial amount of corporate, long term, dollars to the U. Eventually we gave up our efforts. Although I was not the main man in charge of the efforts, I was the representative for my firm and the entire experience soured the devout U fan at the head of our group.

My Cougar Club experience has been excellent. Everyone from Holmoe to the girl at LES will call has been solid and responsive. Best of all, there have been many perks to our CC donations that were not written out, promised or alluded to but were delivered. We've had excellent treatment there.

Comment

My Cougar Club experience has been excellent. Everyone from Holmoe to the girl at LES will call has been solid and responsive. Best of all, there have been many perks to our CC donations that were not written out, promised or alluded to but were delivered. We've had excellent treatment there.[/QUOTE]

Where do I make a Cougar Club donation, this paragraph alone has convinced me to give this years Crimson Club donation to the Cougar Club as a protest.

Comment

My Cougar Club experience has been excellent. Everyone from Holmoe to the girl at LES will call has been solid and responsive. Best of all, there have been many perks to our CC donations that were not written out, promised or alluded to but were delivered. We've had excellent treatment there.
              Where do I make a Cougar Club donation, this paragraph alone has convinced me to give this years Crimson Club donation to the Cougar Club as a protest.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Maybe I should quit my day job and start working for the Cougar Club. You can contact the Cougar Club through byucougars.com (they have a link). The guy who hooks us up is Tom Mullen but he works for the athletic department in some capacity, not the cougar club.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                Where do I make a Cougar Club donation, this paragraph alone has convinced me to give this years Crimson Club donation to the Cougar Club as a protest.
                LOL! Maybe I should quit my day job and start working for the Cougar Club. You can contact the Cougar Club through byucougars.com (they have a link). The guy who hooks us up is Tom Mullen but he works for the athletic department in some capacity, not the cougar club.[/QUOTE]

Ok here is the test I devised, I emailed the Cougar Club telling them that if they contact me by close of business tomorrow thus proving their competence over the Crimson Club, they get this years donation.

Comment

Ok here is the test I devised, I emailed the Cougar Club telling them that if they contact me by close of business tomorrow thus proving their competence over the Crimson Club, they get this years donation.
                  LOL! That's tremendous! Let me know if you donate and I'll have Tom take you down on the field during the game one game. It is an amazing experience. The best is when we have a great play while you are standing next to the players. The sound in the stadium is so loud it feels like you can't breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                    LOL! That's tremendous! Let me know if you donate and I'll have Tom take you down on the field during the game one game. It is an amazing experience. The best is when we have a great play while you are standing next to the players. The sound in the stadium is so loud it feels like you can't breathe.
                    For the Record it took the Cougar Club 26 minutes to respond to me. I will be donating to them, I will post here when it is complete.

Comment

For the Record it took the Cougar Club 26 minutes to respond to me. I will be donating to them, I will post here when it is complete.
                      But will they accept the donation when they discover what you did to procure the funds?
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Hey is Crimson the neighborhood dope peddler?
                        Let's get on with the gettin' on....

Comment

That's great. Let me know which game you are going to attend in your BYU gear and I'll see about getting you down onto the field. Just to prevent misunderstanding, I won't help you get down on the field if you are wearing Ute gear.

Comment

Working...
                          X