X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Rambow

We rented this movie last week:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0845046/

Filmed in England. Fun story about a school bully who befriends a shy ultra-religious kid and they decide to make a Rambo movie. Family safe (my kids enjoyed it anyway).
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    We rented this movie last week:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0845046/

Filmed in England. Fun story about a school bully who befriends a shy ultra-religious kid and they decide to make a Rambo movie. Family safe (my kids enjoyed it anyway).
    I saw this trailer last year and wanted it to be so good. But I had a friend who said it wasn't. I still want to give it a try.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I saw this trailer last year and wanted it to be so good. But I had a friend who said it wasn't. I still want to give it a try.
      It won't make your top ten list for the year, but I thought it was enjoyable. Worth the rental at least.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        It won't make your top ten list for the year, but I thought it was enjoyable. Worth the rental at least.
        Good to hear.
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

It was all over the busses when I was in London earlier this year and meant to see it at some time. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

I saw this awhile back and enjoyed it. It reminded me of Millions, though not quite as good.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              I saw this awhile back and enjoyed it. It reminded me of Millions, though not quite as good.
              Another one that I saw the trailer for that made me want to see it. I'm going to have to rent that one as well.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Nice MarkGrace is here.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Millions is great, especially for the Mormon missionaries in it.
                  What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                  -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Yes, it reminded me of that movie also. Similar style.

Comment

The whole family, including Grandma and Grandpa loved it, especially "bonjour L'ingleterre." That's my eight year old's catch phrase.

Comment

Working...
                      X