Technical difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical difficulties

I know that several of you are looking forward to checking out Jerry's jumbo jumbotron at the stadium. Turns out it interferes with play. The screen gets in the way when you're trying to punt the ball. Obviously, I don't anticipate this being an issue for the Sooners on Saturday. But still, you'd think Jerry would have done the math on this one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4416217

With Bradford turning the ball over 5-6 times, there will be no need to the Sooners to punt.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Obviously, I don't anticipate this being an issue for the Sooners on Saturday.
      You really think byu defense will cause that many turnovers?

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        With Bradford turning the ball over 5-6 times, there will be no need to the Sooners to punt.
        Curse you slow thumbs typing on the cell phone!!!

Comment

What do you expect for 1.2 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
            You really think byu defense will cause that many turnovers?

Comment

I know that several of you are looking forward to checking out Jerry's jumbo jumbotron at the stadium. Turns out it interferes with play. The screen gets in the way when you're trying to punt the ball. Obviously, I don't anticipate this being an issue for the Sooners on Saturday. But still, you'd think Jerry would have done the math on this one.

Sadly, I doubt this will be an issue for the cougs. Not because they won't punt (oh, they will...) but because the punter may not be able to get 95 feet of height out of his leg.

Comment

I am more concerned about BYU not getting an opportunity to kick and make a 80 yard field goal.

Comment

Comment

Sure its big, but does it do 1080p? Because my tv does, and I don't have to travel to Dallas to watch it.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I wonder what the end-zones will say at the game? Are they going to be "Cowboys" end zones or will they be a bowl game set-up, Oklahoma at one end, BYU at the other?
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what the end-zones will say at the game? Are they going to be "Cowboys" end zones or will they be a bowl game set-up, Oklahoma at one end, BYU at the other?
                        I'd be surprised. Like I said, absolutely everything is emblazoned with Cowboys. They even managed to work Cowboys into the name of the game. I don't think there's any chance Jerry's changing his endzones.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Sure its big, but does it do 1080p? Because my tv does, and I don't have to travel to Dallas to watch it.
                          Still bitter you don't get to go?

Comment

Based on the fact that "Cowboys" has found its way on to every other thing associated with the game, even the name of the game, I think it will say Cowboys. Or maybe Jerry's Kids.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Still bitter you don't get to go?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X