14 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 days

I feel like I am nearing the end of the Bataan death march, only I am still overweight and I don't have malaria, otherwise, I think I can relate.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Well now it is only 13.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Well now it is only 13.
      Awesome!
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        I feel like I am nearing the end of the Bataan death march, only I am still overweight and I don't have malaria, otherwise, I think I can relate.
        How's your math? It is actually 16 days, well 16 from your post date, 15 from today.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          How's your math? It is actually 16 days, well 16 from your post date, 15 from today.
          For us red heathens to the north, we get rewarded for our year long debauchery by having football 2 days earlier. Suck it!

-Rick Majerus

Comment

For us red heathens to the north, we get rewarded for our year long debauchery by having football 2 days earlier. Suck it!
            While I enjoy Thursday football, I'm kind of glad that this is our only Thursday game...althought I think that they should move the BYU/Utah game to Thanksgiving day, that'd be awesome.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              While I enjoy Thursday football, I'm kind of glad that this is our only Thursday game...althought I think that they should move the BYU/Utah game to Thanksgiving day, that'd be awesome.
              Thanksgiving day FB, or the Friday after would be awesome!

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Thanksgiving day FB, or the Friday after would be awesome!
                That's when they play the Texas vs. Texas A&M game. From a viewership standpoint, you'd be one of a handful of games. Plus, the ladies are off shopping on black Firday!
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Everything this time of year is measured in BYU football terms. I have no problem with you being excited to see your Utes, but you should have said, "can't wait for 16-2 days.

Comment

Everything this time of year is measured in BYU football terms. I have no problem with you being excited to see your Utes, but you should have said, "can't wait for 16-2 days.
                    Even though I like you, I refuse to have my life revolve around BYU football so you will have to make due with 13+2.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Even though I like you, I refuse to have my life revolve around BYU football so you will have to make due with 13+2.
                      I have fond feelings for you as well. In all reality, I was treading a fine line throwing out smack against a group whose team won a BCS game the previous year. I guess I am a "true blue" fan after all.

Comment

I have fond feelings for you as well. In all reality, I was treading a fine line throwing out smack against a group whose team won a BCS game the previous year. I guess I am a "true blue" fan after all.
                        Don't worry, I won't tell anyone on CB.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X