• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW annouced Jordan Wynn will be the starter

Freshman recruit from Oceanside, CA

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
    Holy Sh*t.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's a Ute trick! Utah State will expect Wynn to be the starter and prepare like crazy for him.

Then, at the last minute, Whitt will change it up and Utah State will be completely lost, leading to a Utah victory.

Comment

In the footsteps of Brian Johnson, which BCS bowl will be four-year starter Wynn's in 2012? Should be a poll.

Comment

Whit has already said that this could change after the next scrimmage, so why not see what the kid can do as the #1?
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Clearly he consults my posts at this venue.
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              Clearly he consults my posts at this venue.
              I thought he was clearly better at the spring game, but may have been biased because I chatted with his family about Oceanside and thought they were all awesome. Very friendly and down to earth.

I haven't been to any scrimmages but the blowhards on 1320 yesterday said they thought he had been heads and shoulders the best, perfectly hitting routes 30 and 40 yards deep with the Utah first string DL coming at him.

Comment

I thought he was clearly better at the spring game, but may have been biased because I chatted with his family about Oceanside and thought they were all awesome. Very friendly and down to earth.

I haven't been to any scrimmages but the blowhards on 1320 yesterday said they thought he had been heads and shoulders the best, perfectly hitting routes 30 and 40 yards deep with the Utah first string DL coming at him.
                Elder Tialeeva and Vic So'oto are representin' the OH-Side for the Cougars. Methinks my favorite spanking muse grew up in OH-Side as well. I do know that Junior Seau is a former OH-Sideite. Good football bloodlines.
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

So who are the other big time programs starting freshmen QBs? Michigan and USC? Anyone else?

Comment

So who are the big time programs starting freshmen QBs? Michigan and USC? Anyone else?
                    Sounds like Corp is still slotted to start at SC, right? But yeah, Michigan is likely.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

So who are the other big time programs starting freshmen QBs? Michigan and USC? Anyone else?
                      Does the Powless kid count at Syracuse?
                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Wynn was born in 1990, goodness gracious.

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-fo..._jordan00.html

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                          Wynn was born in 1990, goodness gracious.

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-fo..._jordan00.html
                          Hmm. Did he get held back a year in school? I know he enrolled in the spring, but wouldn't we expect a true freshmen to be 18 or turning 18 in his first fall? The fact that he is 19 actually makes me feel a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            Elder Tialeeva and Vic So'oto are representin' the OH-Side for the Cougars. Methinks my favorite spanking muse grew up in OH-Side as well. I do know that Junior Seau is a former OH-Sideite. Good football bloodlines.
                            It's a Navy town, you know, Goat.
                            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation...-No--1-QB.html

Interesting quote from espn.com blog:

"You talk about [gaining] 38 pounds in a little over four months and it's good weight, he's done it the right way," Whittingham told ESPN.com. "He's lifted hard. He wasn't getting the right nutrition and stuff like that prior to coming here. So, we put him on the Kruger plan of nothing but raw meat and 'roids. And we would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky cougjunkie."
                              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Working...
                              X