Holy Cow! We Play Toledo on Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow! We Play Toledo on Friday!

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Who's starting at QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      Who's starting at QB?
      Woodside.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Who's starting at QB?
        TBD by voice vote right after Mitt lights the Y.

Comment

Hopefully Tuiloma starts and puts a hurt on that running game and we can cinch down that offense that ran roughshod over a trio of mediocre teams. Hopefully we don't discover that we are also mediocre.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Hopefully Tuiloma starts and puts a hurt on that running game and we can cinch down that offense that ran roughshod over a trio of mediocre teams. Hopefully we don't discover that we are also mediocre.
            I'm pretty sure that discovery has already been made. However, go Tuiloma!

Comment

Meh... yeah 50 percentile is mediocre. That is about where we are.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that discovery has already been made. However, go Tuiloma!
                You'd put us in there w Fresno State, huh?

Comment

Why not "Holy Toledo"?
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                    Why not "Holy Toledo"?

Comment

I would like to believe Ty will have the offense correctly calibrated and we'll go at a pace befitting the proclivities of our once-prolific QB. It's fun when the D isn't quite set but here comes Taysom through the tackles for 8 at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        I would like to believe Ty will have the offense correctly calibrated and we'll go at a pace befitting the proclivities of our once-prolific QB. It's fun when the D isn't quite set but here comes Taysom through the tackles for 8 at a time...
                        I think he will. You have to acknowledge a learning curve. That goes for Taysom as well. It was pretty fun watching him hurtle (or hurdle? D-Hole, I might need help on this one) through the defense last week a la Texas.

Comment

Interesting fact about the Toledo. Their mascot is the Rockets but Ohio's aerospace industry is pretty much limited to Cincinnati, Dayton and Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Interesting fact about the Toledo. Their mascot is the Rockets but Ohio's aerospace industry is pretty much limited to Cincinnati, Dayton and Cleveland.
                            Found nothing interesting about that fact.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Kind of like when Keebler named a delicious potato chip "O'Boise's" when in fact Idaho's potato industry is almost exclusive to Eastern Idaho.

Comment

Working...
                              X