Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan Wynn must be on the Kruger workout plan......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Wynn must be on the Kruger workout plan......

Reports are saying that he gained 40 pounds over the summer. I am sorry but it is impossible to gain 40 pounds of good weight in less than 3 months. Also if it was that easy why didnt he do it before?

I wonder what type of roids they are issuing up there.
    *Banned*

I believe it is 40 since enrolling at the U which was in January not "over the summer."
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Reports are saying that he gained 40 pounds over the summer. I am sorry but it is impossible to gain 40 pounds of good weight in less than 3 months. Also if it was that easy why didnt he do it before?

This is totally irrelevant, but there was a magazine in the check-out aisle with a celebrity on the cover in an "exclusive" tell-all explaining how she "shed ten pounds in ten days." I'm not going to claim that that's not possible, but it's sure not healthy.

Comment

Jake Heaps couldn't carry Jordan Wynn's jock.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Maybe he's doing the opposite of Rex Ryan.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

You and Top Ute/So Cal Pat agree. Are you willing to live with that

I find it hard to believe, but not impossible.

Take a high school kid that has never taken nutrition or working out seriously because he is asked to rely on his natural abilities as a quarterback. Put him in a structured environment under the tutelage of a professional strength trainers, where he works out 10 times harder than before, with the right fuels going into his body. Add the fact that he is hitting the age that his body is ready to start filling out, and I think it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

Take a high school kid that has never taken nutrition or working out seriously because he is asked to rely on his natural abilities as a quarterback. Put him in a structured environment under the tutelage of a professional strength trainers, where he works out 10 times harder than before, with the right fuels going into his body. Add the fact that he is hitting the age that his body is ready to start filling out, and I think it is possible.
              I understand, but does that make you question his work ethic in high school?
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

What did he gain 30 lbs of? Muscle? Lean muscle? That's impossible. Now if it was about 10 lbs of muscle and 20 lbs of fat, water, etc, I'll buy that.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

I understand, but does that make you question his work ethic in high school?
                  To be honest, if he went to high school in Texas, he likely would have gained some of that weight during high school. I think few HS take nutrition and weight training serious enough to make real strides.
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    What did he gain 30 lbs of? Muscle? Lean muscle? That's impossible. Now if it was about 10 lbs of muscle and 20 lbs of fat, water, etc, I'll buy that.
                    It was 40 pound actually, he went from 152 to 195 allegedly.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      This is totally irrelevant, but there was a magazine in the check-out aisle with a celebrity on the cover in an "exclusive" tell-all explaining how she "shed ten pounds in ten days." I'm not going to claim that that's not possible, but it's sure not healthy.
                      Broken heart, huh? Poor Jessica.

I had Strep Throat a month ago and I lost ten ponds in a week. The good news? I've kept it off. It was a great way to start a diet, but not a healthy one.

Comment

I can see it. He was pretty scrawny to start with. And apparently he gained 15 pounds when he first got to UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          I can see it. He was pretty scrawny to start with. And apparently he gained 15 pounds when he first got to UT.
                          He looks fourteen in that second photo.

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                            He looks fourteen in that second photo.
                            And like a huge dork. No comment on his football skills, but the kid looks like a duck's dork.*

*In honor of John Hughes death.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

A combination of Ruby River, Chuck-a-Rama, and D-IA weight lifting will get you 40 pounds in 7 months.

I've gained 40 pounds in 11 years.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X