Cougarboard changing its site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougarboard changing its site???

Has anyone heard of cougarboard changing its site name to cougarfraud?

I have noticed a trend recently where a non donor who has supposedly been a member of the site for "years" will only have like 10 total historical posts and will then post a very controversial post and troll like crazy

I think Cougar fraud is making the site seem like its very busy and active when in reality there are only like 10 legitimate users.

Do your research, you will find several user profiles that fit under this category.

I think most of the mods log into multiple user accounts that they have created to make it seem like it is more popular.

This is outrageous. I'll begin an investigation immediately.

Comment

I think the real question is who cares.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        I think the real question is who cares.
        I second this question......you are like the buzzing of flies to me.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

There are like 100+ users on there at all times. Surely the mods don't have 90+ dupe accounts.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            There are like 100+ users on there at all times. Surely the mods don't have 90+ dupe accounts.
            Why is this posted (a) at all, and (b) in the Town Hall forum?
            "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
            -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
              Why is this posted (a) at all, and (b) in the Town Hall forum?
              Brother H8 is a new and confused member. He's also new to CUF.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by brother_h8 View Post
                Do your research, you will find several user profiles that fit under this category.

I think most of the mods log into multiple user accounts that they have created to make it seem like it is more popular.
                An update on my investigation:

I've sent a subpoena to the site admin demanding that he testify to these allegations in a tenth circuit court and bring a comprehensive list of all IP logins and user names.

I realize that your emotional health and business ventures have suffered greatly during this experience, so I'm positive that you'll receive at least six figures, as well as an apology that will be stickied on the CB message board for 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                  An update on my investigation:

I've sent a subpoena to the site admin demanding that he testify to these allegations in a tenth circuit court and bring a comprehensive list of all IP logins and user names.

I realize that your emotional health and business ventures have suffered greatly during this experience, so I'm positive that you'll receive at least six figures, as well as an apology that will be stickied on the CB message board for 60 days.
                  How did you get straight into the 10th Circuit? Or are you just referring to a district court within that circuit, say, in Salt Lake City?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's not on the appellate level at this point, no. It's a district court located within the tenth circuit. We're all but ready to cut a check payable to "brother_h8" while Cougarboard suffers through lengthy sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by brother_h8 View Post
                      Has anyone heard of cougarboard changing its site name to cougarfraud?

I have noticed a trend recently where a non donor who has supposedly been a member of the site for "years" will only have like 10 total historical posts and will then post a very controversial post and troll like crazy

I think Cougar fraud is making the site seem like its very busy and active when in reality there are only like 10 legitimate users.

I know for a fact that DDD has like 37 open accounts on cougarboard. Combine that with Indy who has 29 open accounts and CougarsRoll who has 41 open accounts, well, yeah, we can safely assume that it should be known as cougarfraud. Its disgusting and immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        I second this question......you are like the buzzing of flies to me.
                        Says the guy who was trolling Cougarboard earlier this week.
                        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          Says the guy who was trolling Cougarboard earlier this week.
                          Don't mess with wuap. He'll open up a can of "500-word profanity-laced diatribe about how much you suck" on you.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                            Don't mess with wuap. He'll open up a can of "500-word profanity-laced diatribe about how much you suck" on you.

Whoa, we have a breech!

Comment

Working...
                            X