Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooo, can I get excited about McKayJay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo, can I get excited about McKayJay?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XByu_hTc1iQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XByu_hTc1iQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I loved him in '06. If it was close, you could count on him to come up with the ball.

I dont know what his RM 40 time is, and I'm concerned about the ham. I wonder how close he is to his laser 4.45 years ago. But pre-mission, I was more excited about him than Collie. (Of course, Collie had great post mish development).

So does anyone know how MJ is doing lately? Junkie?

I'll get excited with you. I was going to be really excited about him and Collie teaming up this year, but I can't get up about that now. Will Jacobsen being the #1 (supposed) receiver this year be good for his development or would a year at #2 have been better for him?

Comment

Well this is what I heard from 7 on 7s last week. Mckay has been playing a lot of slot and has been absolutely unguardable. Linebackers cant cover him, safeties cant cover him and in most cases nickel backs cant cover him. He is a serious deep threat and will make a ton of noise this season. He is already back to being the fastest player on the team.

In other news, Oneill Chambers is going to be special, he made a one handed David Tyree type catch in the corner of the endzone that brought everyone in attendance to their feet.

Brandon Bradley will be the best corner we have had since 96. His off season workouts with Chad OchoCinco, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Antonio Cromartie, Shawne Merriman etc has really helped him.

Brett Thompson will contribute right away.

Dennis Pitta is obviously the best TE in the conference and one of hte best in the country, you can make an argument that Andrew George is the 2nd best.

Obviously this is just 7 on 7s but I like what I am hearing.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Well this is what I heard from 7 on 7s last week. Mckay has been playing a lot of slot and has been absolutely unguardable. Linebackers cant cover him, safeties cant cover him and in most cases nickel backs cant cover him. He is a serious deep threat and will make a ton of noise this season. He is already back to being the fastest player on the team.

In other news, Oneill Chambers is going to be special, he made a one handed David Tyree type catch in the corner of the endzone that brought everyone in attendance to their feet.

Brandon Bradley will be the best corner we have had since 96. His off season workouts with Chad OchoCinco, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Antonio Cromartie, Shawne Merriman etc has really helped him.

Dennis Pitta is obviously the best TE in the conference and one of hte best in the country, you can make an argument that Andrew George is the 2nd best.

I think this is the first post that has officially made me excited for the season. I have been putting it off for as long as I can, and baseball has kept me distracted, but since the M's have decided to tank, I have to turn my attention elsewhere.

September can't come soon enough.

Comment

Yep, I am starting to get excited. I just hope that Max doesnt lock on to any particular receiver, no matter how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            Yep, I am starting to get excited. I just hope that Max doesnt lock on to any particular receiver, no matter how good they are.
            I hope he develops a nearly unbreakable habit of locking on to the open ones.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Wait, where did I miss hearing about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                Bradley and Cromartie went to the same high school. He worked out over the summer with Cromartie. There was an article in either a national publication or Arizona paper about said workout.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Brett Thompson > O'Neill Chambers

Signed,

NCAA 10

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                    Here you go. It talks mostly about Cromartie but mentions Bradley.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...chargers01169/

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      Stay on target! Stay on target!

That was easily the most frustrating thing about last year.
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

My guess is that if Max hadn't locked onto Pitta and Collie, the W-L results would have been exactly the same and people would have been bitching about how Hall refused to get the ball enough into the hands of his playmakers.

Comment

Lets not forget this is against our DBs. A slot threat would help this club as the slot guy is often another safety valve and with a young OL and a qb whose strength is not the the 15-25 yard mid range game. I also think a capable slot, along with the tight end depth, can minimize the reps requiring two backs and BYU is going into this year with 2.5 trustable backs - and that assumes Manase returns to form.

Bradley being good next year won't surprise me a great deal and Thompson will be a welcome addition, especially if Ashworth's head ain't in the game or if he is gone and with McKayJake playing the slot.
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

McKayJay has been lining up in the slot with the 1s? Who else is lining up with the 1s at receiver? I like the idea of him in the slot. That is scary for any team to try and cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                              My guess is that if Max hadn't locked onto Pitta and Collie, the W-L results would have been exactly the same and people would have been bitching about how Hall refused to get the ball enough into the hands of his playmakers.
                              True

Comment

Working...
                              X