Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

BYU wins on a late HR, 3-2
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Nits made lice, bitches. Rock chalk.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Red legger already started a game thread.

Comment

hmm.

Comment

If this doesn't get resolved in the next couple days are we going to have a game Saturday?

Comment

Aside from UM President Tim Wolfe not getting out of his car at the homecoming parade when the black protest group blocked him, I'm curious what the systemic racism going on at Missouri actually entails.

There is obviously a great deal of talk about racism from police violence, deliberate exclusion from juries, all the way down to nonsense like "microaggressions," and it would be interesting if this student group has instances of legitimate racism at Missouri or they are just complaining about white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                Aside from UM President Tim Wolfe not getting out of his car at the homecoming parade when the black protest group blocked him, I'm curious what the systemic racism going on at Missouri actually entails.

There is obviously a great deal of talk about racism from police violence, deliberate exclusion from juries, all the way down to nonsense like "microaggressions," and it would be interesting if this student group has instances of legitimate racism at Missouri or they are just complaining about white privilege.
                I think it is very unfair of you to assume Missourians would react unreasonably on issues of race. Didn't you see how well they handled ferguson?

Comment

"Athletes of color" go on strike the week they are playing (one of) the whitest teams in America. I need an irony ruling here. I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    "Athletes of color" go on strike the week they are playing (one of) the whitest teams in America. I need an irony ruling here. I say.

not ironic
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      not ironic
                      But wait:

https://www.themizzoustore.com/p-195...day-shirt.aspx

Comment

How about this.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          not ironic

Comment

The things schools do because they are afraid of playing BYU. smh. And here I thought "scheduling Michigan" was the worst excuse ever!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Black Mizzou players say they'll strike until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Racial tension has been brewing at Missouri's campus in Columbia since September, when Payton Head, the Missouri Students Association president and an African-American, said he was racially abused while walking. Students protested when it took nearly a week for the university chancellor to address the incident.

Then in October, a student yelled the N-word at members of the Legion of Black Collegians in a campus plaza while they were rehearsing for a play. And later that month, someone smeared feces in the shape of a swastika on a bathroom wall in a new residence hall.

The university downplayed the incident, and more backlash toward administrators ensued, with Wolfe enduring the most.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                              X