Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I called the ticket office today to find out the location of my season tix....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I called the ticket office today to find out the location of my season tix....

I have been the same level of CC for 4 years, and had pretty much the exact same tickets during that time frame, maybe fluctuating a row or two at the most.

This year I was bumped from section 8 to section 108 from row 25 in section 8 to row 16 in section 108 and instead of being very close to the south end of section 8, I am on the aisle on the north side.

WTF?
    *Banned*

there has been a massive run on season tickets this year so they reshuffled everyone. I think the season is all sold out, at least for season ticket packages.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      I have been the same level of CC for 4 years, and had pretty much the exact same tickets during that time frame, maybe fluctuating a row or two at the most.

This year I was bumped from section 8 to section 108 from row 25 in section 8 to row 16 in section 108 and instead of being very close to the south end of section 8, I am on the aisle on the north side.

WTF?
      They always reserve the right to reallocate your season tix. They probably think they moved you to a better location.

Two years ago they moved my seats two rows back, but on the aisle so I ended up getting much sweeter seats with a better view.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        there has been a massive run on season tickets this year so they reshuffled everyone. I think the season is all sold out, at least for season ticket packages.
        I understand that, but I know that there are not that many more donors that are higher then myself.
        *Banned*

Comment

I understand that, but I know that there are not that many more donors that are higher then myself.
          Possibly, but I know that lots of donors request more seats than usual...esp the Legacies.

sigpic

Comment

WTF?
            I will tell you what I think, for what it is worth. Great schedule. A lot of friends of BYU want tickets this year. Next year they won't. It is like the Vegas Bowl. I am sure that goes on everywhere, but at BYU it is especially bad because of the huge number of "friends of BYU". What makes it worse is they are bandwaggoners. They are there for the great schedules and big games.

Ask PAC. Some dude he met on a cruise told him he could get him tickets to the Vegas Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              I will tell you what I think, for what it is worth. Great schedule. A lot of friends of BYU want tickets this year. Next year they won't. It is like the Vegas Bowl. I am sure that goes on everywhere, but at BYU it is especially bad because of the huge number of "friends of BYU". What makes it worse is they are bandwaggoners. They are there for the great schedules and big games.

Ask PAC. Some dude he met on a cruise told him he could get him tickets to the Vegas Bowl.
              Wasn't it you that was complaining nonstop about how crappy the home schedule was last season?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                Wasn't it you that was complaining nonstop about how crappy the home schedule was last season?
                Yea, IT was the SHITS. Don't you agree.

Comment

One of the biggest scheduling mistakes when the MWC added TCU was not bothering to notice that every other year, both Utah schools have both TCU and the other Utah school on the road. So it is either conference feast or famine. Very dumb idea. TCU did it right....it never plays both Utah and BYU on the road in the same year. Way to flex your muscle, BYU and Utah.

sigpic

Comment

Yea, IT was the SHITS. Don't you agree.
                    Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about your bandwaggoning friends in a negative light.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                      Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about your bandwaggoning friends in a negative light.
                      You still don't get it. Friends of BYU, while I am sure are nice people, aren't my friends. I don't get into those circles.

Those folks cherry pick the good schedules and good games. Those who hang in there consistently year after year, get bumped when there is a good schedule or good game.

That is why you have folks who contribute 10-30 grand and at least a $1,000 a year gripe when they get what they feel is the shaft. Of course it is fun to point the finger at those doners and call them whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        One of the biggest scheduling mistakes when the MWC added TCU was not bothering to notice that every other year, both Utah schools have both TCU and the other Utah school on the road. So it is either conference feast or famine. Very dumb idea. TCU did it right....it never plays both Utah and BYU on the road in the same year. Way to flex your muscle, BYU and Utah.
                        This is true except every other year BYU and Utah have a nice advantage in regards to winning the conference.
                        *Banned*

Comment

That's weird because my brother and I aren't donors, but our tickets actually improved this year. We're still on the West Stands...about the endzone to 5 yard line area...but got moved about 15-20 rows down.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                            That's weird because my brother and I aren't donors, but our tickets actually improved this year. We're still on the West Stands...about the endzone to 5 yard line area...but got moved about 15-20 rows down.
                            What did I tell you. Stinkin "Friends of BYU" get taken care of. What is even worse is these "friends" will sell their tickets at a profit if they can.

Comment

What did I tell you. Stinkin "Friends of BYU" get taken care of. What is even worse is these "friends" will sell their tickets at a profit if they can.
                              I hate when people gouge fellow BYU fans and sell tickets at a profit!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X