I love UofA fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love UofA fans.

They are like the Utah State of the Pac 10. They have never been good, most likely will never be good and yet they think they are one of the best teams in the country.

They are 7-5 and lost to New Mexico. But if you read their board they are 1-2 turnovers away from being 10-2 or 11-1. Last I checked turnovers are part of the game. Also eventhough the MWC is 6-1 vs the Pac-10 this year and the Pac-10 is really down, Austin Collie according to them has feasted on awful secondaries all year long and that is why he has good numbers, in fact he is not even one of the top 15 receivers in the country. They also said Gronk their tigthend is night and day better than Pitta eventhough Pitta has more than 400 more receiving yards.

They have serious little brother syndrome.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    They are like the Utah State of the Pac 10. They have never been good, most likely will never be good and yet they think they are one of the best teams in the country.

They are 7-5 and lost to New Mexico. But if you read their board they are 1-2 turnovers away from being 10-2 or 11-1. Last I checked turnovers are part of the game. Also eventhough the MWC is 6-1 vs the Pac-10 this year and the Pac-10 is really down, Austin Collie according to them has feasted on awful secondaries all year long and that is why he has good numbers, in fact he is not even one of the top 15 receivers in the country. They also said Gronk their tigthend is night and day better than Pitta eventhough Pitta has more than 400 more receiving yards.

The only Pac-10 team never to go to the Rose Bowl.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Of course they do. I think they were hoping for some kind of Biblical the younger surpassing the elder kinda thing, but so far it doesn't seem to be panning out.

Comment

does the U of A have a board? no joke, I didnt even know they had a message board for football.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"If not for those turnovers, we would have won."
          Where have I heard that before

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            In BYUs 4 losses the past 2 seasons they have 17 turnovers, their opponents have 3. Damn we are only 14 turnovers away from being 26-0 the last two seasons!
            *Banned*

Comment

Okay I can play trolling lawyer speak too.

When is that turnover statement never a true one?

Comment

In BYUs 4 losses the past 2 seasons they have 17 turnovers, their opponents have 3. Damn we are only 14 turnovers away from being 26-0 the last two seasons!
                Ouch. That is a damned statistic.

Comment

When Jernaro Gilford intercepted that pass to seal Utah's doom?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    does the U of A have a board? no joke, I didnt even know they had a message board for football.
                    This is a good question. Will someone please post one in case some of our more seasoned trolls finds some time on their hands the next couple of weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                      This is a good question. Will someone please post one in case some of our more seasoned trolls finds some time on their hands the next couple of weeks?
                      http://forum.goazcats.com/
                      *Banned*

Comment

What's hilarious about a lot of the AZ fans is reading just how much better they think Gronk, their tight end is just heads and shoulders better than Pitta.

As if it's an insult that the two are even in the same conversation together.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                          What's hilarious about a lot of the AZ fans is reading just how much better they think Gronk, their tight end is just heads and shoulders better than Pitta.

As if it's an insult that the two are even in the same conversation together.
                          I had nightmares about Gronk a couple of weeks ago. He is very good. I would call him and Pitta a toss up.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I had nightmares about Gronk a couple of weeks ago. He is very good. I would call him and Pitta a toss up.
                            I agree he's very good, but to hear AZ fans talk about Pitta, one would think he's just another Tevita Ofahengaue.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                              I agree he's very good, but to hear AZ fans talk about Pitta, one would think he's just another Tevita Ofahengaue.
                              Tevita played in the NFL for a few years. Something that Harline did not accomplish.
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                              X