Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LV bowl tickets are now available on BYUs website for CC members...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LV bowl tickets are now available on BYUs website for CC members...........

They did get rid of the ridiculous $25 surcharge. So they are $50 each which in my opinion is still to high.
    *Banned*

SteelBlue and Bluegoose - you guys up for a really quick road trip? I will gamble while you guys go to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
      SteelBlue and Bluegoose - you guys up for a really quick road trip? I will gamble while you guys go to the game.
      There's gambling in New Orleans now?

Comment

My FIL is going to be out of the country for most of Dec, so he called me tonight and asked if I wanted him to buy any tickets.

I passed.

I will just walk up and buy one for $15 the night of the game.

Whom else is going? let's get a group.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hyrum View Post
          There's gambling in New Orleans now?
          no - road trip to vegas.

i'm hoping my wife has lots of christmas cheer this holiday season so i can go to the vegas bowl and the sugar bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
            no - road trip to vegas.

i'm hoping my wife has lots of christmas cheer this holiday season so i can go to the vegas bowl and the sugar bowl.
            Sugar bowl tickets are $135 a pop... I'll still go but that is expensive.
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
              Are you going to drive or fly?

Comment

I will repeat my ticket mantra for everyone.

There are always tickets to be had.

Those that have ears shall hear.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  My FIL is going to be out of the country for most of Dec, so he called me tonight and asked if I wanted him to buy any tickets.

I passed.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go or not. I took a bath on tickets last year so I won't go that route again. I've had decent lucky walking up and buying tickets with you. If I do go, I'll go down that way.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

You'll be able to get tickets at least half that price in the parking lot before the game. I've bought Fiesta Bowl tickets for $20 in the past. Bought a Rose Bowl ticket (Non-USC game) for $15 one year. When it's not the NC game, tickets are not hard to get in the parking lot.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                      You'll be able to get tickets at least half that price in the parking lot before the game. I've bought Fiesta Bowl tickets for $20 in the past. Bought a Rose Bowl ticket (Non-USC game) for $15 one year. When it's not the NC game, tickets are not hard to get in the parking lot.
                      Agreed. MRD, this is not Ute smack, but in all honesty, nobody cares about the Utes. That game will have plenty of tickets for sale. Paying $135 is insane.

CJF, if you go down, what day would you be coming down? I may need a ride from Utah to Vegas. Maybe. Trying to work some stuff for the holiday vacation.

Also, at the pre-game CC bbq last year, there were several people walking around trying to hand us free tickets. I was pissed that I paid face value for our seats. Like I said, I don't plan on spending more than $15. I might pay $20 if it were some crazy sideline seat. There will be plenty of seats for the Vegas Bowl.

sigpic

Comment

Count me in. This is how I plan on getting a seat this year.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Agreed. MRD, this is not Ute smack, but in all honesty, nobody cares about the Utes. That game will have plenty of tickets for sale. Paying $135 is insane.

CJF, if you go down, what day would you be coming down? I may need a ride from Utah to Vegas. Maybe. Trying to work some stuff for the holiday vacation.

Also, at the pre-game CC bbq last year, there were several people walking around trying to hand us free tickets. I was pissed that I paid face value for our seats. Like I said, I don't plan on spending more than $15. I might pay $20 if it were some crazy sideline seat. There will be plenty of seats for the Vegas Bowl.
                          Depends on when I quit my job. I'm hoping to give my 2 weeks tomorrow. If that happens, I'm not working that last Friday and will go down that morning. If I have to work it, then I'll go down that afternoon or Saturday morning. I'm even thinking about just going down that morning and leaving after the game to head back.

Comment

If a group goes I'd be in. I noticed that roundtrip on Delta from SLC to Vegas is $98.

Comment

I passed.

I'm still trying to decide.

I face a dilemma of which I'd rather not deal with.

One of my older Brothers in the Military flies in on Friday..he'll be here during the holidays for 2 weeks. He's mentioned he wouldn't mind going down to the game. I also wouldn't mind going down to the game.

My younger brother that I have season tickets with is in a very bad financial and personal time right now and I just know he's going to feel very bad and very left out if he can't come.

He's also the one that has a major sweet hook up in his house with the Huge Screen on HD etc..etc..etc....so the dilemma is taking off with brother down for the roadtrip and my other brother feeling left out and feeling like total crap and even more depressed or having a big shindig at his place with lots of people and food.

As lame as this might sound, I'm leaning towards staying and the shindig just because I don't want any bad feelings to be harbored. This is the first time in pretty much well.....forever.....that all 8 siblings will be in town for Christmas so for the sake of sparing his feelings I might stick around.

But I really want to go down to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X